• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

no serial numbers were identified from flight 77

Beachnut has shown the radar track a dozen times. .

Yes he has shown it a lot, Just too bad he cannot back it up with real evidence, or show physcial evidence.

You do know that AA77 was off screeen for seerveral minutes?
 
Has it occurred to U1, do you suppose, that one might want to ID parts because one might want to know WHICH parts one was looking at in a mangled mass? .

But according to you and others they would not need to if they already knew it was a 757.
 
But according to you and others they would not need to if they already knew it was a 757.

Not just a 757. They knew it was Flight 93 based on radar track, ACARS, and the fact that it never reached its destination.

Why don't you?
 
Not just a 757. They knew it was Flight 93 based on radar track, ACARS, and the fact that it never reached its destination.


Well for 1 we are talking about AA77.

Second as stated 100 times and accepted by sane, intelligent people. AA77 was off screen for several minutes.
 
Well for 1 we are talking about AA77.

Second as stated 100 times and accepted by sane, intelligent people. AA77 was off screen for several minutes.

Thanks for proving you know nothing about ATC procedures.
 
Why aren't the mods stepping in here? The question(well it wasn't really a question, per se) in the OP has been answered hundreds of times over. The threads antagonist has even himself admitted that there are still ongoing criminal trials which would prevent the information requested from being provided. He also hasn't produced:

- the regulation that requires serial numbers be used to identify a crashed airplane.
- an example crash with reports of serial number matching.
- photos of serial numbered parts from such a crash.
- evidence that no such serial number matching was done by the FBI/NTSB


Now the OP is resorting to repeating himself over and over and over. This is why Christopera's "Anyone seen a realistice explanation..." thread got canned as well as C7s "Ten story hole in WTC7" thread. Same exact pattern, baiting and trolling here. Stop the insanity!

I'm done with this thread and I encourage others to let this one slide on down..
 
Thnks for proving you do not accept or admit to facts and evidence that show AA77 was off screen for several minutes.

Thanks for proving you view vowels as a disposable component of the English language.
 
I have to keep repeating so the closed minded among you can see and maybe finally accept facts and evidence shown.

You know what else that's called?

Flooding the forum. Which was against the MA last time I checked.
 
Thanks for proving my point that people like you have to go after spelling becasue you cannot debate with facts and evidence.

With you, there's no point.

The facts and evidence are out there and have been presented to you on multiple times, and I'm not about to wave them under your nose again.

You know damn well there is a mountain of physical, circumstantial, and anecdotal evidence that supports the conclusion of the 9/11 commission's sequence of events.

But you seem to be content to stand at the base of this mountain and deny its existence because you haven't seen anybody playing an alphorn.
 
The facts and evidence are out there and have been presented to you on multiple times, and I'm not about to wave them under your nose again.

You mean the facts you have been told to believe, not ones you can prove?

You know damn well there is a mountain of physical, circumstantial, and anecdotal evidence that supports the conclusion of the 9/11 commission's sequence of events.

Funny there cannot be a mountain of evidence since as you should know most of the evidence has not evne been released yet.
 
You mean the facts you have been told to believe, not ones you can prove?

And who told me to believe them? Go ahead and say the media. You're itching to, I can feel it. Don't presume for a second to know the depths of my knowledge or the manner in which it was obtained.

Funny there cannot be a mountain of evidence since as you should know most of the evidence has not evne been released yet.

Yeah, I don't see any alphorn players either. That must not be a mountain, we don't have enough evidence to confirm it.
 
And who told me to believe them? Go ahead and say the media. You're itching to, I can feel it. Don't presume for a second to know the depths of my knowledge or the manner in which it was obtained.

Then why do you still believe what you have been told instead of looking for the truth?
 
Then why do you still believe what you have been told instead of looking for the truth?

Once again, you're presuming to know what I believe and what I don't.

But I'll throw you a bone, even though you don't deserve it after everything you've pulled.

I believe Flight 77 was hijacked and crashed into the Pentagon. This fact was established by the tireless work of the various investigative agencies whose task it was to collect evidence to discover the truth. I have no reason to believe that they are corrupt or suspect or remiss in their duty, so I don't have any reason to openly disrespect them by questioning their version of events. To do that is to accuse them of incompetence or corruption. I don't need to see an itemized list of serial numbers or physically witness the wreckage of Flight 77 to know that the FBI, NTSB, AFIP, and others did their jobs to the best of their ability. You seem to be saying otherwise.

Another reason I believe it? My old Chief was nearly killed in that attack. I'd love to see you push your hogwash on him. You might find your jawbone fitting a little bit looser.
 
Last edited:
But you have no real, physical evidence or official reports to suport this. Only what you have been told.

I don't work for the FBI, NTSB, AFIP, or any other such organization. I am not in physical possession of serial numbers or any 9/11-related evidence. Nor do I need to be to support their conclusion.

Are you accusing those agencies of wrongdoing or improper procedure? What qualifies you to make a statement like that?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom