• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

May Stundie Nominations

I have to post the first of no doubt many nominations connected with Swine flu.

From a survivilist website........

Post number 45 in response to your nominee;

World Bank is stepping up plans to go start requiring Nations to use its cashless system to stop the spread of swine flu.

The World Health Organization will give people shots and implant a device to prove that particular person has been vaccinated against swine flu.

Then the World Bank will activate the implanted device and you will not be able to buy, sell, earn a living without it.

The FEMA camps will be the staging point for vaccination of the masses.

Two peas in a pod implant they are.
 
They don't grow super nerds in labs anymore. They have farms for that now.

2659162066_f98300b542.jpg





Anyways, for the actual stundie, I present a conversation I had with someone on a youtube video taken of the Barringer Meteor Crater in Arizona.



misinformed individual (or so I thought) said:
It's not a meteor crator, it's a HIT crator that was formed by an explosion beneath the surface, because if it was a meteor travelling at the angle of impact, it would have caused more damage than just a pot hole in the desert, it would have been a lager area of surface damage, beside's leaving large deep rift's and crack's spreading our for hundred's of mile's in all direction's, including downward's, and in this case, not one crack, rift, or fissure is evident in anyone's research!.
me said:
That's what scientists used to think, but coesite, stishovite, and a very dense form of silica was found in and around the crater. Those minerals are all formed when quartz is impacted suddenly and explosively (like in a nuclear explosion), so they can't be formed by an explosion beneath the surface.
stunningly obtuse individual said:
It would if the explosion broke the surface, which I see here was the real event, and that's the first testing of the man a H-Bomb I bet! Yopu also find the same formations of cyrstal's in the human pineal gland!
I believe it's the bubble effect in underground explosion's that change's the quartz.
me said:
The first H-bomb test was performed tens of thousands of years ago?
Even if you were to reject any dating methods, you'd still have to prove how the Native Americans were able to create and test a nuclear weapon.

And since those minerals aren't formed in underground volcanic explosions, like I said before, it can only be a meteor impact.

Plus, scientists have found small pieces and huge blocks of the nickel-iron meteor that impacted.

Somehow, I doubt there is quartz in the human brain.

And now the piece de resistance, the cherry on the icecream, my stundie nomination:

he's coo-coo for coco puffs said:
Yes, the Human pineal gland is made up of crytal's, and the British Freemason Establishment were caught out by the Public in 2002, stealing the decapitated head's off deceased suicide's from Corronor's lab's, because the pineal gland is worth anything from £2,000 to the Star of India in the Nazi Freemason Bright Jew-ellery market today, and a Rare Ruby/Blood filled pineal is worth the entire Earth itself; why do you think the U.S. starve's Africa of their Eco system!
"...how the Native Americans were able to create and test a nuclear weapon."

When they found out they couldn't get their hand's on a Pineal Diamond in a radioactive sack without getting Cancer: Jesus Christ/Christ Jesus; which on is Benign, and which Malignant, and if I tarry, what is that to thee?
 
why do you think the U.S. starve's Africa of their Eco system!

Write your congressman and tell them to stop starving Africa of their Eco systems!



The bit about Jesus being some sort of benign tumor is just surreal.
 
The bit about Jesus being some sort of benign tumor is just surreal.

That's what he was talking about?
That part was all static to me.

He's related some more of his wisdom to me since I posted (especially about the brain crystals) but none of it has been quite as hilarious as that first incomprehensible rant I nominated.
 
Well, the pineal gland does start to calcify past puberty, but I think it would be more crumbly and chalky then you could really wear for jewlery.

But, without paranoid schitzophrenics, the internet would just be porn.

Lots and lots of porn.
 
Well, the pineal gland does start to calcify past puberty, but I think it would be more crumbly and chalky then you could really wear for jewlery.

But, without paranoid schitzophrenics, the internet would just be porn.

Lots and lots of porn.

Yeah, I googled pineal gland crystals to see whether he was making crap up or horribly distorting a scientific fact and found some information about calcite crystals in the inner ear and the pineal gland. Most of it was from wacko websites talking about people's third eyes, but a few appeared to be legitimate.

So, surprisingly, this guy indirectly taught me something I did not know before.

Maybe some sort of a compromise can be reached, like the CTers get 3 years of free porn if they promise to shut up.
 
You have to marvel at how some people can be so certain about something they have no proof for.
 
.
You say that as if was a *bad* thing?
.


We all love porn, but sometimes, you need to laugh at someone's insanity from a safe distance.

Which is actually why I think the internet was created. The porn is a side benefit.
 
Stundie the dude that likes to post the knee-slapping dog every other thread!

:dl:

:Banane15::bananalama::Banane19::Banane41: :Banane18::Banane54::Banane57::Banane05:

:cltongue:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom