• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged 9/11 CT subforum General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call it as I see it. I wish I saw 9/11 another way. Believe me when I say I don't want to be doing this but I am driven to by my sense of absolute outrage. Outrage is something that America no longer knows. It seems you will accept anything the government does without putting up a real fight. You know it- I know it. This is not what the Founding Fathers fought for.

This is quite a passionate post, Bill.

Just out of curiosity, you are a US citizen, right? You are in the US now, right?
 
Last edited:
Is it true that a vast majority of people.....

Do not believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories? I participate alot on Yahoo Answers. Especially the politics section, and i have noticed that alot of them participate there.
 
Last edited:
Is it true that a vast majority of people.....
Do not believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories?
You do know that appeals to popularity is a logical fallacy, right?

If there was any real truth (cf twoof) to 9/11 CT, it would have been published and widely disseminated by now...

But... that's not what has happened, despite over 8 years of ever-increasing access to the greatest broadcast medium the worlds has ever known

I participate alot on Yahoo Answers. Especially the politics section, and i have noticed that alot of them participate there.
And if Yahoo Answers ever goes off-line, the www.emo.com/wrist server will be over-loaded
 
images
 
I can only do what I can do but always remember the old Indian proverb dTugg.....slowleee slowlee catchee monkee.


So exactly how slow are we talking here? Geological?

Your own signature: "There comes a time when your silence becomes betrayal"
 
Last edited:
I need some help.
I am currently engaged in an e-mail discussion with a truther about Flight 93 and the Pentagon. I have been asked to provide pictures of the passengers inside the Pentagon. I remembered that infamous one of a passenger still strapped to an aircraft seat amongst the Pentagon rubble. Please has anyone got a link to it? Preferably from it's original source.

ETA of course I mean Flight 77 above not Flight 93
Thanks six7s

TIA

BV
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom