• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

February Stundie Finals

Vote for the best Stundie of February

  • 1) Thermite, only it can melt steel

    Votes: 16 18.0%
  • 2) Dogs, the true enemy of the NWO

    Votes: 7 7.9%
  • 3) Flight crews are invisible

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • 4) Plane impacts are unimportant

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • 5) No-planers, scared of paranoia

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • 6) Beware of balloons and Yankee pitchers

    Votes: 21 23.6%
  • 7) "Loss of life" = suspicious

    Votes: 15 16.9%
  • 8) Nano-thermite, the future of fireproofing

    Votes: 10 11.2%
  • 9) "Credibility" a meaningless term to some

    Votes: 7 7.9%
  • 10) Everything is a conspiracy theory

    Votes: 7 7.9%
  • 11) Snopes, unfriendly to the wrong

    Votes: 28 31.5%
  • 12) Science is unreviewable

    Votes: 16 18.0%
  • 13) Bricks laugh at "rolled up balls"

    Votes: 14 15.7%
  • 14) Five "elite" steps to doom!

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • 15) Marie Claire, unwitting "Truther" Journal

    Votes: 17 19.1%
  • 16) NIST, sponges and pizza boxes

    Votes: 13 14.6%
  • 17) Crime requires a conviction

    Votes: 13 14.6%
  • 18) DTV fools the aliens

    Votes: 14 15.7%
  • 19) Rebuild the WTC in Michigan!

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • 20) Authoritativeless authority

    Votes: 14 15.7%

  • Total voters
    89
  • Poll closed .
I thought 7, 16, and 19. 7 and 16 were close and I had to choose one (I know I can vote multiple).
 
I'm personally liking #11 myself.:)

Of course I love it when someone links to something that destroys their contention without realizing it!

Dammit! I actually voted for half the options, and I forgot to vote for one of the best.
 
19

I like 19. The suggestion that a model WTC could be built in Michigan or North Carolina was a nice touch. Why those states? Did the poster imagine they are empty and had lots of space? I would have volunteered a big, flat, sparsely-populated state like Wyoming or one of the Dakotas. But Michigan??
 
I like 19. The suggestion that a model WTC could be built in Michigan or North Carolina was a nice touch. Why those states? Did the poster imagine they are empty and had lots of space? I would have volunteered a big, flat, sparsely-populated state like Wyoming or one of the Dakotas. But Michigan??


It's worse than that Jim. The poster was proposing actual reconstruction of the actual buildings, using the actual original material.

Maybe because they build cars in Michigan? (Just guessing. The idea is beyond barking.)

Rolfe.
 
There is simply no way that linking to a snopes debunking for support should lose.

Period

eta: In a vacuum, #20 isn't that crazy.
 
Last edited:
It's worse than that Jim. The poster was proposing actual reconstruction of the actual buildings, using the actual original material.



Rolfe.

OUCH, even better. I caught the full-scale part but with original material?? I thought it was all wisked off to China in secret boats like the next day or something... hell, it they "collapsed in their own footprints" why not hold the demo at the original location? :rolleyes:
 
OUCH, even better. I caught the full-scale part but with original material?? I thought it was all wisked off to China in secret boats like the next day or something... hell, it they "collapsed in their own footprints" why not hold the demo at the original location? :rolleyes:

A previous Stundie had someone proclaiming they would only believe it wasn't a Conspiracy if they rebuilt the WTC in place and basically replicated the events all over and even then the outcome would have to be exactly as it was on 9/11 for this person to accept the results.

We did, of course, mock that persons ideas with great glee.
 
It's worse than that Jim. The poster was proposing actual reconstruction of the actual buildings, using the actual original material.

Yep. Reconstructing the buildings from the original materials.

And the planes.

That's right. The planes.

It's perfectly possible.

More or less. They guess.
 
Brain-melt down imminent.That stuff is dangerous,should not google(and others) put up warning signs as they do with malware-ridden websites?

Hmmmm Warning! Concentrated Stupid Ahead!

No, that would attract teenage boys in a way that only the promise of exposed boobies normally could.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom