• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Alan Keyes: Stop Obama or the US will cease to exist

Personally, I'm glad that people like Keyes are spewing their nonsense, because it just goes to show how awesome our nation is to actually allow them to do it. And that sends a positive message to the world.

If Keyes were locked up for his rants, I'd have to start questioning just what kind of country this really is and whether I want to live here.

Besides, I wouldn't say that Keyes' is out and out advocating revolution, he's just hinting that other people should do it. Sarah Palin did much the same thing during the election.

And yes, what he's doing is covered under the First Amendment. But then, so is my right to call him Captain Kookoo Bananas :)

Oh give the man his due. It's Supreme Galactic Commander Kookoo Banana.
 
There is a great video on Youtube of a televised debate between Keyes and Obama during the 2004 Senatorial election. He said that he was against gays having children through artificial means because you wouldn't know who the father (or I assume the mother in some cases) is and couldn't assure that the resulting child wouldn't possibly marry his/her brother/sister.

Jeeze.


LOL! I've heard that argument before. I always mention that because I was adopted, the joke in my family was i had to marry one of y cousins because that was the only way to be sure I wasn't marrying a relative. This became a huge point in th late 90's when I was dating my aunt (who was 5 years younger than I.) and her mom luckily realized who I was before it got too far.
 
To be fair to the Governator, I think that is largely the fault of a highly dysfunctional legislature.

Though I'm a Democrat, I rather like Arnie. I almost wish he could run for President.

Austrians becoming head of state of another country never seem to work out so well.
 
LOL! I've heard that argument before. I always mention that because I was adopted, the joke in my family was i had to marry one of y cousins because that was the only way to be sure I wasn't marrying a relative. This became a huge point in th late 90's when I was dating my aunt (who was 5 years younger than I.) and her mom luckily realized who I was before it got too far.

http://sniff.numachi.com/pages/tiELMATURL.html :) :) :)
 
LOL! I've heard that argument before. I always mention that because I was adopted, the joke in my family was i had to marry one of y cousins because that was the only way to be sure I wasn't marrying a relative. This became a huge point in th late 90's when I was dating my aunt (who was 5 years younger than I.) and her mom luckily realized who I was before it got too far.

:jaw-dropp Your Aunt! That's a story to be told over a beer!

Anyway, to Obama's credit, in the debate, he did counter that the same problem could be raised with adoption yet Keyes wasn't arguing against that.

Also, I could have sworn I saw Keyes in Grand Central Station today. I heard his voice first and looked up and it sure did look like him... He lives in Maryland so I don't know...but the voice sounded like his.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom