• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Pyjama Party TAM London

waterwater

Unregistered
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
370
I have read at TAMs they have pyjama party

Will there be one at tam London
What do people do is it men and women
How long do they last for?
Also where are they in a room hall etc?
 
Helpful, scrut, helpful...........:p
It's for the ladies and in Vegas has normally been held in someone's room.
 
Don't know the details. Don't know the venue. But if I end up renting a flat for that week...well Party at SuperCorgis! (Just try not to break the furniture - I would like my deposit back)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom