• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, facts with links to the FBI sites where they can be found.

You missed the point:
There is NO hard evidence connecting Bin Laden or the hijackers to 9/11. The official account is therefore, a Conspiracy Theory.

I am not saying they were not involved, I just want you to realize that you believe a Conspiracy Theory.


Tell that to judge Baltasar Garzon.
 
No, facts with links to the FBI sites where they can be found.

You missed the point:
There is NO hard evidence connecting Bin Laden or the hijackers to 9/11. The official account is therefore, a Conspiracy Theory.

I am not saying they were not involved, I just want you to realize that you believe a Conspiracy Theory.

Stop lying. Nobody believes you. Terrorists bought plane tickets in their own names and there is video of some of them boarding the planes. Phone calls from the planes confirm they were hijacked. Four of them were trained pilots. The case couldn't possibly be more airtight. There is a reason that only deluded people say it didn't happen. I agree there is no hard evidence against bin Laden, but he isn't even alleged to be the mastermind. Speaking of that, are you an ethically challenged coward Chris?

PS: I want to here from a genius like you how the law of conversation of energy proves 9/11 was an inside job. Explain in detail please. This should be awesome.
 
Last edited:
This guy's a troll if there ever was one. How the hell did the trutherism "bin laden not wanted for 9/11" get on a ae911woo thread? Oh yeah, the troll's argument was destroyed and he needed something to divert attention away from him getting pwned.
 
No, facts with links to the FBI sites where they can be found.

You missed the point:
There is NO hard evidence connecting Bin Laden or the hijackers to 9/11. The official account is therefore, a Conspiracy Theory.

I am not saying they were not involved, I just want you to realize that you believe a Conspiracy Theory.
Your delusion is showing.

UBL is a suspect on 911. So your wanted is a stupid statement that means UBL is still a suspect! The FBI said he is a suspect. Cris7 says nothing.

I told you why the two-step plot was not found in the papers of the terrorists. They found aircraft manual the terrorists used to prepare for flying 757/767. But the kill pilot, fly plan into building is too simple to have to write down, or talk about.

So your SPAM of saying UBL is not wanted is a sign of a delusion that means nothing to 911. Zip. Another failed idea from Gage?

The official account of 19 terrorist killing 8 pilots and flying jets into buildings is based on evidence. Your ideas are delusions based on lies, hearsay and fantasy. UBL takes credit for his role after he was safe.

So show me Jones work on energy in the WTC towers.
 
I really, really, really want to know how the law of conservation of energy proves 9/11 was an inside job. You do know what the law of conversation of energy is without cheating, right Chris7?
 
Post your degree or stop claiming to have one.
I am an engineer, you ignore engineers who try to make you skeptical of Gage and Jones and you repay us with SPAM and delusions; you should be able to figure out 911.

I am a trained aircraft accident investigator who sees 911Truth has delusions on the aircraft impacts.
AircraftCourseOrg800.jpg



Post yours. first - your engineering degree please.

Digital camera time.
 
Last edited:
Chris Sarns here is a carpenter from Stockton. He's more than qualified to be a truth movement member. In fact, I found his resume. Here's part of it.

  • experienced in making incoherent arguments.
  • has been a cheerleader for the moron Richard Gage.
  • repeatedly made strawman arguments about the NIST report.
  • spams irrelevant ae911 truth graphics.
  • fellow truthers call him the 'troller extraordinaire.'
  • loves ignorance.
 
Last edited:
Lying? About what?

The official story "Bin Laden and 19 hijackers were responsible for the attacks on 9/11." is a Conspiracy Theory.

If I want my house remodelled, I'll call you.

If I want an investigation into the collapses of the WTC towers, I won't call you.
 
Lying? About what?

The official story "Bin Laden and 19 hijackers were responsible for the attacks on 9/11." is a Conspiracy Theory.
19 terrorists took 4 planes and scored 75 percent. Not a theory, but it is a conspiracy that took place.

Conspiracy theories are what you have. Delusions made up with hearsay, lies and fantasy.

I have evidence of a conspiracy, you have a nut case conspiracy theory of explosives and thermite and other failed ideas.

You keep adding UBL, he did say he helped, and he told the whole world he would kill Americans way back in the 90s.

Learn the difference between you conspiracy theory, which is a delusion, and the conspiracy the terrorist completed on 911. Your theory never happened, the plot of kill pilots, crash planes into buildings happened for real. You live in a fantasy world, I live in the real world where 19 terrorist killed Americans on 911.

What happen on 911; reality, what you propose poppycock.
 
Last edited:
Can i ask why a thread, that was at 10 pages today, went on for an additional 5 pointing out that the resident troll doesn't understand what metaphor or similie is? Why must this be explained over five pages?

ignore him. he's been on ignore by me for the last year. the forum is much better without the added noise.
 
I get so frustrated when I see people who have no clue about physics, use physical terminology to provide weight to their delusional claims. Claiming that the law of conservation of energy proves that the builkding should not have collapsed proves to anyone who has studied physics that Gage is delusional and a liar. People who promote such claims are only proving that they are ignorant of physics, lack common sense and logic and are completely devoid of independant thought. A true skeptic would see gages claim, research the concepts of his claim and would realise that teh conservation of energy does not say the building would stop collapsing.

Does Gage provide equations where he utilises the law? Or does he just say the law says this? No equations means LIE.

I am more than qualified to make such assertians. My degree in civil engineering qualifies me to make such claims.
 
Can i ask why a thread, that was at 10 pages today, went on for an additional 5 pointing out that the resident troll doesn't understand what metaphor or similie is? Why must this be explained over five pages?

ignore him. he's been on ignore by me for the last year. the forum is much better without the added noise.
Stop showing off with superior willpower and sound advice… What do you think this is? A skeptic forum…

Censure of non-skeptics should be the norm, good advice thank you.

I am starting to image he was trying to post statements without “like” in them.

You are right, I waste time spewing some on topic bs to expose failed logic but he ignores it for a the big picture failed logic, avoids the nitpicking and repeats his delusion red herring at another level of abstraction.
 
19 terrorists took 4 planes and scored 75 percent. Not a theory, but it is a conspiracy that took place.
Actually, there is no hard evidence that they were at the controls. The tapes of the cockpit conversations have been destroyed. The telephone call has not been confirmed and Hani Honjour was not capable of making a 270 degree turn while dropping 7,000 feet at 480 mph in a 575.

Conspiracy theories are what you have. Delusions made up with hearsay, lies and fantasy.

I have evidence of a conspiracy, you have a nut case conspiracy theory of a man in a cave and other failed ideas.

Learn the difference between your conspiracy theory for which the FBI has no hard evidence and a theory that the FBI says is backed up be through research and analysis.
 
Last edited:
Actually, there is no hard evidence that they were at the controls. The tapes of the cockpit conversations have been destroyed. The telephone call has not been confirmed and Hani Honjour was not capable of making a 270 degree turn while dropping 7,000 feet at 480 mph in a 575.

...
Are you the worst 911Truth supporter in the world, right up there with Gage and Jones?


LOL, the CVR on Flight 93 has the terrorist at the controls! Voice recorder was working. All 4 flights have terrorists at the control because they talked on the radios after they displaced the pilots and they made a mistake talking to ATC thinking they were talking to the passengers. They also turned off the Transponders on 3 of the flights, this is was done after killing the pilots.

Hani was at the controls and the FDR proves the terrorist took over on 77 and 93. Both FDR show the control inputs are a bad pilot, the planes never fly the correct altitude again after the terrorist took over.

The CVR on flight 93 was recovered and the terrorist specking Arabic were at the controls. Do you try to get evidence right?

The telephone calls were real, you are pathetic to say they are not real. That was proven wrong years ago. Your delusions are failed on the phone calls, they released more information you must have missed it with your shallow research.

The 330-degree turn was easy, anyone can do it, it was not as fast as what your normal pilots do, and the turn radius was miles as Hani banked to 15 to 35 degree, about 20 to 25 most of the time, I have the FDR information which proves this, why are you posting lies and failed ideas! Not even hard! I am a pilot too! Darn you picked the wrong time to come up with flying lies. I was an instructor pilot in large 300,000-pound class Boeing jet aircraft. Hani's instructors said he could fly and hit the Pentagon as done. You are busted.
Iamapilot2.jpg


Iamapilot.jpg

I have an ATP; you can look it up.

You got the speed wrong, the average speed in the turn was 300 knots, and to prove Hani did it, Hani had the speed control of failed pilot, so he varied his speed +-20 knots. The descent was slow, normal descent, you pull back the throttle to come down, that is what Hani did, he pulled the power back and the plane comes down at 300 knots, a kid can fly it! And 99.9 percent of all pilots will say that Hani can do it! Just your failed Gage and Jones are nut cases on this. I have not found a pilot who believes the junk ideas you spewed out of ignorance without checking the facts.

757 slick. Did you make up this tripe yourself?

You have proven you have delusions on 911.

Not that I like UBL, but you are a bigot by implyign UBL or muslims in caves can't kill Americans? What is your delsuion now on UBL and the 19 terrorists.

The 19 terrorists did 911, it is proven with evidence. What is your delusion? It is based on lies, hearsay and fantasy. The problem with you saying the same to me is another delusion. I have DNA, FDR, RADAR records and tons of evidence. You don't have anything but talk and failed ideas from Gage and Jones who have lied about their work, and conclusions.

Every single thing in your post was wrong. That is impressive, a zero on 911. You have zero evidence and just posted lies, hearsay, and fantasy; squared! You only have evidence you have delusions and the proof is your post. Self critiquing, self debunking.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom