Well, that's obviously not true, as proved by approximately 137% of your posts.Are you also saying that no-one can critise the governemnt of Israel while therrorist organisations are terrorising people

Well, that's obviously not true, as proved by approximately 137% of your posts.Are you also saying that no-one can critise the governemnt of Israel while therrorist organisations are terrorising people

So it costs $2.2 million to kill a film director. Maybe we could we get up a collection for the Israelis to do Michael Moore and Oliver Stone?
Maybe I'll set up a PayPal site...
Wow. Are you supporting murder here?
How many Hamas have they "initiated proceedings" on in England?
Coming from somebody who never criticises Islamic Terrorists when they kill this is the funniest thing ever.
So it costs $2.2 million to kill a film director. Maybe we could we get up a collection for the Israelis to do Michael Moore and Oliver Stone?
Maybe I'll set up a PayPal site...
No smilies here so I guess you actually meant this as posted.
People who abuse 911 to be put under cemeteries and now you want to kill film directors you don't seem to like.
A Smartass said:So it costs $2.2 million to kill a film director. Maybe we could we get up a collection for the Israelis to do Michael Moore and Oliver Stone?
Maybe I'll set up a PayPal site...
Hey, put it in your sig line! It's pithy enough!No smilies here so I guess you actually meant this as posted.
People who abuse 911 to be put under cemeteries and now you want to kill film directors you don't seem to like.
If you want to see calls for the murder of lots of different people who annoy BPSCG come to the JREF it appears.
I don't know. Why don't you send him a love letter?I think Michael Moore should do a film about this site and certain 'characters' in particular. Why, I might even send some of your oeuvre to him, including this latest 'jape'. What, I wonder, would he make of your calls for his assassination and your support for the Israeli government, which, interestingly has an assassination policy and has just killed lots of civilians?
It's from a thread a while ago where I made a joke about executing (putting under a cemetery) people who called 911 for frivolous reasons. Surprisingly, E.J. didn't think it was funny.
It is not slander. It is the truth. I commend the truth to you and suggest that you actually do some research before making false allegations.IDF soldiers were never encouraged to 'go wild'. Cease with the slander already.
From every angle.And you're quoting disproportionate from what angle? Legal? If legal, there's no basis for it.
As to the case payout, I wonder what the public reaction would be if a bedoin from the IDF unit responsible for this incident were to be put on trial.
You guys do realize this wasn't an Israeli Jew. Sorry to take the wind out of your sails guys.
Well, that's obviously not true, as proved by approximately 137% of your posts.![]()
Coming from somebody who never criticises Islamic Terrorists when they kill this is the funniest thing ever.
I think we all know what you're like by now.Hey, put it in your sig line! It's pithy enough!
I don't know. Why don't you send him a love letter?
It is not slander. It is the truth. I commend the truth to you and suggest that you actually do some research before making false allegations.
See
'...And after its own foreign minister said that Israel's army had been allowed to "go wild" there, it seems to bear out my own contention that the Israeli "Defence Force" is as much a rabble as all the other armies in the region. ...'
But E.J., there are newbies here every day! If you don't educate them about me, who will?I think we all know what you're like by now.
No, I was suggesting you send Michael Moore a love letter. Tell him all about me. I'm sure he'd love to get fan mail from you.You do go to extremes very quickly don't you? Love or hate.
I prefer Indonesian Sumatra Mandheling, FIW...Relax for a moment or two. Can I suggest laying off the Turkish coffee for a femtosecond or twain.
Are you proposing I actually murder them?If you don't like someone there are plenty of other alternatives rather than joking about murdering them.
Does having actually served in the IDF and knowing dozens of friends who went into Gaza after being called into reserve duty count as 'research'.It is not slander. It is the truth. I commend the truth to you and suggest that you actually do some research before making false allegations.
Nice, an opinion piece from the lovely Robert Fisk. Searched using various news media outlets and search engines, all of which seem to rely on a source that doesn't exist, whereby most source this Fisk article which doesn't source anything at all.See
'...And after its own foreign minister said that Israel's army had been allowed to "go wild" there, it seems to bear out my own contention that the Israeli "Defence Force" is as much a rabble as all the other armies in the region. ...'
from http://www.independent.co.uk/opinio...t-civilian-deaths-during-wartime-1521708.html
So I guess here you're fabricated another argument which I didn't make. At what point are you going to realize that this isn't how you win arguments? I like the nice attempt at the whole self-righteousness bit, but it doesn't quite suit you based on your previous posts.Sorry but religion is not an issue though you appear to want it to be. it doesn't matter if he was black, brown, pink, yellow with purple dots, Hindu, Muslim, Protestant, Shintoist, Cargo culture, Catholic or Jewish. What matters if the way that Israel refuses to deal with crimes committed by the IDF. Sorry to take the religious wind from your sails.
No smilies here so I guess you actually meant this as posted.
See
'...And after its own foreign minister said that Israel's army had been allowed to "go wild" there, it seems to bear out my own contention that the Israeli "Defence Force" is as much a rabble as all the other armies in the region. ...'
And after its own foreign minister said that Israel's army had been allowed to "go wild" there, it seems to bear out my own contention that the Israeli "Defence Force" is as much a rabble as all the other armies in the region.
YOU DEVIATING THE SUBJECT AWAY FROM Israel ?
why Jew STILL TACKING ABOUT HOLOCAUST SENSE IT IS LONG TIME AGO ? SORRY aLL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL,BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE EQUAL THE OTHERS....
.....GAZA POEPLE MEAMS NOTHING IN NU ? ANS USA/?
I wouldn't put too much stock in that. Most online newspapers have a comments section after their stories, and pretty much anything goes, no matter how ignorant.Incidentally this is the quality of comments the Independent publishes on its website:
Whenever the Washington Post publishes a story about the plight of the illegal immigrants in the DC area, the comments section becomes page after page of ugly racist invective that makes you wonder if universal enfranchisement is really such a good idea after all.