• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you now resorting to simple arguments of incredulity, Christopher7? Now you're starting to sound like some kind of paranoid conspiracy theorist...

Oh. Wait. Never mind.
 
If the assertion is that there were no sounds of explosions in the towers and WTC 7, then you guys are calling the firefighters liars.
 
Stop being disingenuous Red. Everybody can see through you, I have no idea why the hell you even bother any more. We are saying that there were no extremely loud bangs immediately preceding collapse thus proving for a fact that there were no explosives used to being down the buildings. There wasn't any such sounds. If there was, people's ears would have been blown out, windows broken, and it would have been recorded. I know some people described some sounds as explosions, but they were not explosives for reasons I just mentioned. Only disingenuous liars try to twist the statements of the firefighters in a pathetic attempt to prove their fantasy.

Oh, I asked you a couple of times before, and I doubt you will answer as you never answer any tough questions: Is Daniel Nigro in on it, an incompetent sheeple, or a hero?
 
If the assertion is that there were no sounds of explosions in the towers and WTC 7, then you guys are calling the firefighters liars.

No. We are not. Please feel free to bring audio evidence of explosives used to blow the building apart?

You are the one who calls people liars (silverstein and the firefighters).
 
No. We are not. Please feel free to bring audio evidence of explosives used to blow the building apart?

You are the one who calls people liars (silverstein and the firefighters).

I've called Silverstein a liar. I've never called a firefighter a liar. Quote me or retract the statement.
 
I've called Silverstein a liar. I've never called a firefighter a liar. Quote me or retract the statement.

You have said that the statements made by firefighters saying WTC7 was fully involved in fire were incorrect have you not?

Every firefighter who says that WTC7 was a raging inferno has been cast aside by you have they not?

Any firefighter who says that WTC7 was a huge fire is telling lies according you?

You have insinuated that firefighters who knew the building was coming down only said so because they were told have you not?
 
Wrong. You guys are saying that there were no sounds of explosions. The firefighters reported otherwise.

You are lying again.

Get us a firefighter who says there was a CD at the towers that day? Along with your audio or video evidence.
 
You have said that the statements made by firefighters saying WTC7 was fully involved in fire were incorrect have you not?

Every firefighter who says that WTC7 was a raging inferno has been cast aside by you have they not?

Any firefighter who says that WTC7 was a huge fire is telling lies according you?

You have insinuated that firefighters who knew the building was coming down only said so because they were told have you not?

There's no quote in your post.
 
It has something to do with a plane going really fast and hitting a building. I'm sure you've heard about it.
What part of "There's a building in the way" don't you understand?

debrisfromntowerplanehiqv5.jpg


I notice you ignored my question. I wonder why. Well, honestly I know why. You can't answer it. Prove me wrong. I dare you.
There are numerous reports of explosions.

When you can't dispute the evidence you resort to the standard fallback dodge of "Where are the video clips of explosions".
There are nearly 7,000 video clips being withheld from the public.
 
What part of "There's a building in the way" don't you understand?

Perhaps the explosion of the plane hitting sent them flying over. Maybe the wind blew them around. Maybe it was from UA175. I don't know and I don't particularly care. Any one of those is infinitely more likely than your magical explosives which make no sounds.

There are numerous reports of explosions.

Yes, things explode in fires and people used similes to described what happened. People have also said sad the towers collapsing sounded like freight trains. Does that mean a train destroyed the WTC?

When you can't dispute the evidence you resort to the standard fallback dodge of "Where are the video clips of explosions".
There are nearly 7,000 video clips being withheld from the public.

You have no evidence. Zitch, zero.

So the hell what if there are videos being withheld from the public? Frankly they are private property and you have no right to see them just because you are extremely paranoid and delusional. It doesn't even matter. If there were explosive, it would have been recorded by all the cameras. Strangely enough, there are no extremely loud bangs in any of the videos. Also, it would have been heard by everybody within miles. I was there, right across the Hudson. I watched the South Tower collapse. There were no bangs going off before it happened. Period.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom