Gravy
Downsitting Citizen
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2006
- Messages
- 17,078
Agreed.Regrettably I think it's worse than that. Every time he copy+pastes some guff from a CT website he feels the thrill of taking on the entire corps of JRef debunkers and his position gets more and more entrenched. He's feeling better and better about this whole "debate", I'd say.
A serious question: why is it (at most) interesting to you to see this in action for the hundreth time? I don't get it. To me, trolls are the opposite of interesting. If possible I would like to learn something from the behavior of people like GiE, but I haven't seen any interesting explication of their behavior here. The best I can come up with is, "The internet allows some dumb, small people to feel big." Am I missing something?At most it's interesting to see this kind of psychology in action (yet again),
Since you asked (I wish you hadn't), here's what I read to Richard Gage on the Hardfire show when he raised the concrete pulverization issue:so here's a question for GiE ....
GodisEnergy, you claimed all the WTC concrete was pulverised. You have been shown photos showing that this isn't true. Have you changed your position on the pulverisation issue?
"As we examined the WTC-debris sample, we found large chunks of concrete... as well as medium-sized pieces of wall-board (with the binding paper still attached). Thus, the pulverization was in fact NOT to fine dust, and it is a false premise to start with near-complete pulverization to fine powder (as might be expected from a mini-nuke or a “star-wars” beam destroying the Towers)." –Steven Jones, Richard Gage's "research" partner.
You can see more of the WTC concrete rubble here.
Last edited:
