OK, got the missing January issue from a colleague. I like the faith healing letter - the position of the tongue in relation to the cheek isn't blatant, but it's unmistakable.
I've checked back to the August Taylor article (there are too many people called Taylor in this game, by the way). I have that and everything from there on except for no 41, the 27th October issue. However, if you've already OCRed the relevant epistles, then there's no point me repeating the process. I'll PM you.
Do I take it that the article you're referring to, the "call for the integration of (S)CAM into general practice", is the Thompson one in
Veterinary Review? [Goes off to check a different pile of paper.] Oh yes, I've got that too. April last year? I think I might even have read a bit of it at the time then thrown it down in disgust.
I think all this brou-ha-ha is constructive even if we aren't obviously "winning". Simply by providing an opposing point of view, and letting the PtB know that there are members of the profession who don't take a roses-round-the-door attitide to all this nonsense certainly puts the brakes on it to a significant extent.
By the way, I propose in this (and any other) threads to refer to any individual vet homs we need to talk about as Mr./Miss/Mrs. [Surname]. I don't think any of them has such a unique surname that googling on that alone will bring up this thread. And of course we recognise that they are all perfectly sincere, and in no way resemble badgers, average or not.
Rolfe.