Gravy
Downsitting Citizen
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2006
- Messages
- 17,078
Great, thanks. Take your time...this stuff isn't going away.Hmm excellent post, I am watching the video and will check the other stuff out.
Nope, they're politically motivated, and a few may have a profit motive as well. Much of the material in their presentations is political. Since Bush is gone we'll be seeing less and less of this.What I don't understand is why conspirators would go through so much trouble trying to prove the towers were done by explosives if they were completely wrong? What are they getting out of it? I mean it seems like they are only seeking the truth like anyone else...
The emails I get from truthers these days are nearly all incoherent rants. Most of the sane people have long since left the "truth" movement. Example from yesterday, quoted in full:
yessss....the ART of the DRY snitch...you have many fine tools...young sith....come....your EMPORER calls.....
Source:
http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Lies.pdf
Page 92 of YOUR document states:
Steven Jones, scientist and Mormon, is deliberately misrepresenting the events of 9/11.
as stated it was because you point out the REAL evil that is the mormon (if in seditious)INTENT and not in actual fact considering the context, that I decided to email you with an offering of the evidence...
I see I should have offered you a noose, block of ice, and a tape of your 'documentaion' (read: DISinformation) read in the relentless monotone and confused obstrafucation of a fed chairman at report before the congress and the glacial pace of a 'special prosecutor' appointed to investigate the dispersement of the GRAND THEFT TREASURY...taxpayer welfare to the rothchild family and their jew 'home'land holding company/ military (NOT)'defense' contract in perpuity.......
....sweat dreams.....(NOT a mis-spelling)....