• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

IE8 Suggested Sites

mummymonkey

Did you spill my pint?
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
2,052
Location
Scotland
IE8 has a suggested sites feature. This is what it offers up from randi.org


ie8sugg.jpg
 
My guess would be that Brown's site shows up a lot in discussions here, and that might explain why it's listed.

Landover is a parody site. I know it's been discussed, but I would not have guess it was discussed so much that it would be considered of primary interest over such topics as the 911 conspiracy sites and such. Might be that it's a popular site for others, and that moved it up the list?

Wonder what criteria IE8 uses for it's suggestions..
 
My guess would be that Brown's site shows up a lot in discussions here, and that might explain why it's listed.

Landover is a parody site. I know it's been discussed, but I would not have guess it was discussed so much that it would be considered of primary interest over such topics as the 911 conspiracy sites and such. Might be that it's a popular site for others, and that moved it up the list?

Wonder what criteria IE8 uses for it's suggestions..
Going by this it looks like it's tracking movements to/from other sites to/from here?

ie8sugg2.jpg
 
Hmmm. I was wondering whether it might also do the reverse - suggest JREF as a suitable place for people interested in SB to visit!

Rolfe.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom