No, Humber, RossFW is not proposing any possibility of financial reward for you, nor for anybody else on this thread. The only person to make money out of the deal would be Mr Drela, or whoever else who might be chosen as expert to clear up the misunderstandings on this thread. He would gain $1000, which would be paid by whoever was wrong: you, or the others. Whoever is right, in the eyes of the expert, would lose or gain nothing. That sounds like a fair deal to me.
It's clear that we can't just ask Mark Drela to come here and sift through thousands of posts without offering to pay him something. You say that you're not afraid to support your case in front of him: show us that you mean it. You only lose your money if he says that you're wrong.
Yes, I am capable of concluding that. I mentioned that I would defend my position regardless of reward. The inference was yours.
Of course, you overlooked the other reasons in the process, Michael_C.