• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

FEMA Camps???

According to Google, saucer scallops were tagged by marine biologists to determine their growth rate, a town map was published by the Department of Mapping and Surveying in Brisbane, three families formed a partnership to farm pineapples, 90% of the population was shipped off to death camps, the town's first shopping centre celebrated a year's trading, the Presentation Sisters ceased to provide principals to Sacred Heart Primary School, and the Queensland Cabinet agreed to approve the preparation of a franchise agreement for the establishment of the Iwasaki resort. Nothing particularly stands out.

Dave

Fantastic Post.
 
I couldn't find any disaster in Yeppoon, Queensland, in 1977. No mention of anything (i.e. disasters) signficant in that time frame there.

Anyway, according to the SES website, the SES is an organization composed primarily of volunteers who perform emergency services on what I take is a on-call basis. Probably something similar to the volunteer fire and rescue groups here in the rural US except more centralized? structured?

I really don't see any real instance where it would be a routine option on the part of a SES team to provide suicide pills to anyone, much less someone whose survival was hopeless.
 
Anyway, according to the SES website, the SES is an organization composed primarily of volunteers who perform emergency services on what I take is a on-call basis. Probably something similar to the volunteer fire and rescue groups here in the rural US except more centralized? structured?

Pretty similar I think. They do things like cutting down dangerous trees and putting tarpaulins over damaged roofs following storms and cyclones.
 
According to Google, saucer scallops were tagged by marine biologists to determine their growth rate, a town map was published by the Department of Mapping and Surveying in Brisbane, three families formed a partnership to farm pineapples, 90% of the population was shipped off to death camps, the town's first shopping centre celebrated a year's trading, the Presentation Sisters ceased to provide principals to Sacred Heart Primary School, and the Queensland Cabinet agreed to approve the preparation of a franchise agreement for the establishment of the Iwasaki resort. Nothing particularly stands out.

Dave
Oh really? Sure about that? :D

Oldbob, I suspect 31 years ago you were the target of a gigantic leg-pull by some seasoned firefighter or ambulance officer, possibly while you were under the influence of something. He's good! 31 years is a good long time to keep the scam going! :D

Also, the only SES office in Yeppoon appears to be so new it is under construction currently...according to GoogleMap anyway. Perhaps it's a brand-new complex replacing an older one, but there seems to be little or no record of any SES activity at Yeppoon before about 1996. The nearest long-time SES site is back in Rockhampton, which has serviced Yeppoon. So do you think you can throw some light on that situation? Hmmm?
 
Also, the only SES office in Yeppoon appears to be so new it is under construction currently...according to GoogleMap anyway. Perhaps it's a brand-new complex replacing an older one, but there seems to be little or no record of any SES activity at Yeppoon before about 1996. The nearest long-time SES site is back in Rockhampton, which has serviced Yeppoon. So do you think you can throw some light on that situation? Hmmm?

Old Bob never throws any light on any of the stuff he just makes up. The idea, indeed the meaning of the word citation is beyond him, and his version of "evidence" is "hey, somebody's cousins aunt's sister's brother heard this once from a friend, so it must be true"

Bob, if you get your jollies from being an internet troll, far be it for me to deny you this little pleasure - it may be all you have - , but just do not expect any normal human being to fall for it.

Norm
 
Last edited:
I suspect the only light he will throw is the one that fires up the next bong...
 
Local Plumber who we used and drank with was a member, he built the whale shaped aquarium at Kemp beach. He had been briefed on scenario's of disaster and were told that suicide pills would be handed out for members to use in hopeless cases eg. nuke attacks ?? ("Rocky Horror Show"comes to mind) Yeppoon was at a interesting stage with the town polarized with for and against Iwasaki just before the bomb attack(know who done that) Jan.76 cyclone David hit Yeppoon most damage was at the harbour and the SES was quite busy, so was I fixing buildings, we had a house half built but it stood the storm. SES had a base in Yeppoon but as I thought they were a bunch of wankers I took no notice of them. Think they had a shed around Cooee Bay. As for the leg pulling bit he was a beliver that it was possible for these things to happen. Nuke costs $500m Rockhampton worth ? not much.
 
Local Plumber who we used and drank with was a member, he built the whale shaped aquarium at Kemp beach. He had been briefed on scenario's of disaster and were told that suicide pills would be handed out for members to use in hopeless cases eg. nuke attacks ?? ("Rocky Horror Show"comes to mind) Yeppoon was at a interesting stage with the town polarized with for and against Iwasaki just before the bomb attack(know who done that) Jan.76 cyclone David hit Yeppoon most damage was at the harbour and the SES was quite busy, so was I fixing buildings, we had a house half built but it stood the storm. SES had a base in Yeppoon but as I thought they were a bunch of wankers I took no notice of them. Think they had a shed around Cooee Bay. As for the leg pulling bit he was a beliver that it was possible for these things to happen. Nuke costs $500m Rockhampton worth ? not much.
So you are taking the word of a drunken plumber who is a fellow believer?? Good to see the quality of your sources has always been so stellar! :rolleyes:

There's no "suicide pills" in the Rocky Horror Show. Really. Obviously you have never seen that show. So I have not the foggiest idea how you got that in there.

And I see you admitting your drunken plumber friend was indeed a leg-puller. Well, guess whose leg is still getting a tug! He may have been a "believer", but you have been led up the garden path, back down again, and round the nearest national park too.

As for that garbled comment about nukes and Rockhampton, I haven't the foggiest clue where you are going with that. And neither, I suspect, do you.

Frankly, Bob, I suspect you aren't playing with a full deck. You need help, mate. Seriously. Have you been getting any sort of medical attention at all recently? Had long discussions with a counsellor, that sort of thing?
 
Has the tin foil hat brigade yet been able to explain exactly WHY the government is going to spend trillions of dollars to randomly kill people?

I know there are deranged people in this world, and Hitler killed people en masse, but even in that case he had a goal in mind founded by a (warped/crazy) ideology. He was targeting specific groups of people for specific reasons. What is the point of randomly killing CTers?
 
Looks pretty comprehensive to me, but are these red sticker people or all people, regardless of sticker color?
By that list, I'll be executed in a FEMA death camp 4 times.

If I had a neighbor who believed in all this nonsense, I'd go out and put a red sticker on his mail box just for the fun of it. :D

well, I am a patriot, and I am a liberal, so I guess I should pack my bags too.
 
Old Bob never throws any light on any of the stuff he just makes up. The idea, indeed the meaning of the word citation is beyond him, and his version of "evidence" is "hey, somebody's cousins aunt's sister's brother heard this once from a friend, so it must be true."
Bob, if you get your jollies from being an internet troll, far be it for me to deny you this little pleasure - it may be all you have - , but just do not expect any normal human being to fall for it.

Norm

Local Plumber who we used and drank with was a member, he built the whale shaped aquarium at Kemp beach. He had been briefed on scenario's of disaster and were told that suicide pills would be handed out for members to use in hopeless cases eg. nuke attacks ?? ("Rocky Horror Show"comes to mind) Yeppoon was at a interesting stage with the town polarized with for and against Iwasaki just before the bomb attack(know who done that) Jan.76 cyclone David hit Yeppoon most damage was at the harbour and the SES was quite busy, so was I fixing buildings, we had a house half built but it stood the storm. SES had a base in Yeppoon but as I thought they were a bunch of wankers I took no notice of them. Think they had a shed around Cooee Bay. As for the leg pulling bit he was a beliver that it was possible for these things to happen. Nuke costs $500m Rockhampton worth ? not much.

Norm, will you be applying for Mr. Randi's million dollars? You seem to be able to predict the future. :D
 
Zep said:
Local Plumber who we used and drank with was a member, he built the whale shaped aquarium at Kemp beach. He had been briefed on scenario's of disaster and were told that suicide pills would be handed out for members to use in hopeless cases eg. nuke attacks ?? ("Rocky Horror Show"comes to mind) Yeppoon was at a interesting stage with the town polarized with for and against Iwasaki just before the bomb attack(know who done that) Jan.76 cyclone David hit Yeppoon most damage was at the harbour and the SES was quite busy, so was I fixing buildings, we had a house half built but it stood the storm. SES had a base in Yeppoon but as I thought they were a bunch of wankers I took no notice of them. Think they had a shed around Cooee Bay. As for the leg pulling bit he was a beliver that it was possible for these things to happen. Nuke costs $500m Rockhampton worth ? not much.
So you are taking the word of a drunken plumber who is a fellow believer?? Good to see the quality of your sources has always been so stellar! :rolleyes:

There's no "suicide pills" in the Rocky Horror Show. Really. Obviously you have never seen that show. So I have not the foggiest idea how you got that in there.And I see you admitting your drunken plumber friend was indeed a leg-puller. Well, guess whose leg is still getting a tug! He may have been a "believer", but you have been led up the garden path, back down again, and round the nearest national park too.

As for that garbled comment about nukes and Rockhampton, I haven't the foggiest clue where you are going with that. And neither, I suspect, do you.

Frankly, Bob, I suspect you aren't playing with a full deck. You need help, mate. Seriously. Have you been getting any sort of medical attention at all recently? Had long discussions with a counsellor, that sort of thing?

Well you have to admit, It's astounding.
And it's equally true that Time is fleeting.
But I suppose the saying Old Bob could relate to is: Madness takes its toll.
 
Well you have to admit, It's astounding.
And it's equally true that Time is fleeting.
But I suppose the saying Old Bob could relate to is: Madness takes its toll.



So, should I jump to the left, or step to the right?
 
Norm are you a SES member?

Why? How would that make your post less incoherent than it was?

Unless you are suggesting that the SES are transvestite aliens who have taken over the SES and use time warps, murder overweight rock stars, and were responsible (indirectly) for the eventual success of Susan Sarandon? Is this now your claim?

(If it isn't yet, you have my permission to add it to your ever growing woo list)

Norm
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom