• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

FEMA Camps???

I got ya covered



btw - contain's naughty langauge cause I got tired of watching my f$^#ing mouth

Awesome work as always man. I love how innocuous features of train stations, such as cameras and radio towers, are signs that it is a death camp.

By that standard, the GM factory down the road from me must definitely be a death camp. It even has turnstiles.
 
No, the contracts are real. Camps can be used for many purposes, as you have pointed out. I think you might have read too much into my post.

I meant to say, "The proof of which that they are Death Camps is a map that conspicuously features numerous mentions of "Dragons be here!"

Sorry about that.
 
So, have the slaughtering begun yet, or are they still debating Red or Blue?

They settled on Puce but there is no Puce list so some temp is gonna cobble it together from an old Blockbuster Video overdue video list and an old returned check list from a 7-11.
 
"My mom and dad went to a FEMA Death Camp, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"
 
FEMA should really build Vaults. We could all wear blue jumpsuits and have government issued-PipBoys!!!

Meh. With my sordid luck I'd get the Vault with Dick Cheney as the Overseer.
 
FEMA should really build Vaults. We could all wear blue jumpsuits and have government issued-PipBoys!!!

Meh. With my sordid luck I'd get the Vault with Dick Cheney as the Overseer.



Look, we're having enough trouble getting these people to distinguish reality from fiction without your input!










But yeah, that was funny.
 
Why do conspiracy theorists claim that the FEMA trains which lead to the FEMA camps have been built? Is there any evidence to that? :confused:

I don't really get the whole FEMA camp thing. CT's tell us that the government is going to lead us into a false nuclear war, killing us all then they are going to lead us to these camps. Makes no sense what so ever. :)

Right, because why would they need those camps if we are all dead.
 
If FEMA is as effective and efficient with rounding up dissidents as they are with disaster response, then dissidents need not worry much.
 
oh, you see, they only want to appear to be ineffective and inefficient.

once the FEMA camps open..they will be the Zenith of efficiency and zero red tape.

all of Bush's failures, all of FEMA's cock-ups, are just part of the illusion....of stupidity!!!
 
Last edited:
I cant wait to see the FEMA trucks rolling through my neighborhood.
I have a few people on my list that I would like to see carted off.
 
oh, you see, they only want to appear to be ineffective and inefficient.

once the FEMA camps open..they will be the Zenith of efficiency and zero red tape.

all of Bush's failures, all of FEMA's cock-ups, are just part of the illusion....of stupidity!!!



Yep. We'll all be standing in line, saying, "Hey, these can't be the trains to the FEMA Camps. They're running on time!"
 
Do you think they will let us government loyalist JREFers be guards at the FEMA death camps? It could be fun.
 
I would LOVE to be a guard at a FEMA camp!!! that would be sooo much fun!!

"Schnell, Truther, macht schnell!!! Arbeite jetzt!!! Macht mir spas!!!! Wo sind deine papieren????"

:D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom