Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2001
- Messages
- 28,828
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/nov/08111903.html
While Obama has posted a scanned image of his birth certificate several months ago, critics claim that the official seal is not visible.
. . . . . . . . . .
Yes, I am aware of the spelling error in the title. I have asked a mod to fix it.
A Sacramento Supreme Court petition filed on behalf of Alan Keyes and others has asked the Secretary of State to withhold the state's 55 electoral votes from the December Electoral College tally until President-Elect Barack Obama proves he is eligible to take office.
The court document joins a host of litigation questioning Obama's eligibility in as many as 15 states, with confirmed cases in Ohio, Connecticut, Washington, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Hawaii, and unconfirmed reports from Utah, Wyoming, Florida, New York, North Carolina, Texas, California and Virginia, according to WorldNetDaily.
All the cases reported to have failed were dismissed due to the plaintiff's lack of standing, without the court actually investigating the complaint.
However, as Keyes was on the November ballot as the American Independent Party presidential candidate, his is the first case in which the plaintiff is a candidate who lost the presidency, perhaps illegitimately, to Obama. This may mean that Keyes' case will be the first in which the plaintiff is deemed to have sufficient standing, leading the court to investigate the complaint instead of dismissing it.
While Obama has posted a scanned image of his birth certificate several months ago, critics claim that the official seal is not visible.
. . . . . . . . . .
Yes, I am aware of the spelling error in the title. I have asked a mod to fix it.
Last edited:
