• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

10 Pentagon DVD's Released to Scott Bingham

Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
716
Haven't checked all of them, but it appears that there are no new shots of the Pentagon attack, as I predicted long ago.
 
Haven't checked all of them, but it appears that there are no new shots of the Pentagon attack, as I predicted long ago.

If there were any new shots of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, they would have been the first videos he uploaded. Instead he uploaded old videos of Flight 175 hitting the South Tower and said he was still working on uploading the rest. Doesn't seem that there are any new videos.

By the way, I don't mean to sound like a conspiracist, but I would like to see or at least know what happened to the video of one particular angle... a traffic camera on a pole directly overlooking the flight path and the impact area. I saw this camera when I was at the Pentagon this past anniversary, and also the ones we've long known about along the roof of the Pentagon. Does anyone know any further details on this footage? Has anyone ever commented on whether they captured anything or not?
 
Haven't checked all of them, but it appears that there are no new shots of the Pentagon attack, as I predicted long ago.

I didn't see any new Pentagon shots yet. But he did have a new shot of the motel metal coming from the Trade Center. In his footage, I could see a lot more silver looking debris falling from the area.
 
If there were any new shots of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, they would have been the first videos he uploaded. Instead he uploaded old videos of Flight 175 hitting the South Tower and said he was still working on uploading the rest. Doesn't seem that there are any new videos.

By the way, I don't mean to sound like a conspiracist, but I would like to see or at least know what happened to the video of one particular angle... a traffic camera on a pole directly overlooking the flight path and the impact area. I saw this camera when I was at the Pentagon this past anniversary, and also the ones we've long known about along the roof of the Pentagon. Does anyone know any further details on this footage? Has anyone ever commented on whether they captured anything or not?

You don't sound like a "conspiracist." You sound like someone who might be curious about such videos. If videos showing a clear view of the plane striking the Pentagon are not produced, a skeptic might wonder why.
 
gee, I dunno, cause maybe none of the tapes are actually of footage from that time of the day, focused on that particular area of the Pentagon...

oh noes, a conspiracy.

TAM:)
 
If there were any new shots of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, they would have been the first videos he uploaded. Instead he uploaded old videos of Flight 175 hitting the South Tower and said he was still working on uploading the rest. Doesn't seem that there are any new videos.

By the way, I don't mean to sound like a conspiracist, but I would like to see or at least know what happened to the video of one particular angle... a traffic camera on a pole directly overlooking the flight path and the impact area. I saw this camera when I was at the Pentagon this past anniversary, and also the ones we've long known about along the roof of the Pentagon. Does anyone know any further details on this footage? Has anyone ever commented on whether they captured anything or not?

Don't forget that a camera observed in 2007 may not have been there in 2001.

That said, I am 100% in favor of the FBI releasing all the videos, as they no doubt will eventually.
 
Absolutely. The trouble is that the release of all of the footage will do nothing to quite the silly voices of the truthers. They will claim foul, or fakery, or some other sort of nonsense.

TAM:)
 
You don't sound like a "conspiracist." You sound like someone who might be curious about such videos. If videos showing a clear view of the plane striking the Pentagon are not produced, a skeptic might wonder why.

This would be true is said skeptic discovered there actually were videos giving a clear view of a plane striking the Pentagon first.

Which there are. Which we have seen.
 
By the way, I don't mean to sound like a conspiracist, but I would like to see or at least know what happened to the video of one particular angle... a traffic camera on a pole directly overlooking the flight path and the impact area. I saw this camera when I was at the Pentagon this past anniversary, and also the ones we've long known about along the roof of the Pentagon. Does anyone know any further details on this footage? Has anyone ever commented on whether they captured anything or not?

First question should be;Is there any evidence those cameras, you speak of, were recorded and not just live monitored?
 
It's clear that there aren't videos that show AA77 in the list, however there are some interesting videos there. My personal interest are the FBI Forensic Audio-Visual Analysis Unit as well as the DEA HQ security camera, and the AP reporter video. Sadly videos that were filmed by DOD media isn't aren't in the list.

By the way, I don't mean to sound like a conspiracist, but I would like to see or at least know what happened to the video of one particular angle... a traffic camera on a pole directly overlooking the flight path and the impact area. I saw this camera when I was at the Pentagon this past anniversary, and also the ones we've long known about along the roof of the Pentagon. Does anyone know any further details on this footage? Has anyone ever commented on whether they captured anything or not?

They weren't working at that time. John Farmer confirmed this, he has a page about this in AAL77.com, but for some reason the website isn't working now.
 
If videos showing a clear view of the plane striking the Pentagon are not produced, a skeptic might wonder why.


No, a conspiracist would. The conspiracist would start with the premise that there are "videos showing a clear view of the plane striking the Pentagon" that haven't been released. They assume that these videos must exist.

As Tbone pointed out, a skeptic would first determine if there are "videos showing a clear view of the plane striking the Pentagon" that haven't been released.

There's no point in wondering why videos of a specific nature have not been released if there's no evidence that these videos exist in the first place.
 
Of course if the video shows the plane hitting the Pentagon they claim its faked, it don't
have any video of plane hitting Pentagon claim they are hiding evidence....
 
Even if the videos don't show Flight 77 per se, there may still be usable information in them. The Doubletree video, for instance, was valuable in determining the approximate time when the C-130 appeared in the Tribby video, as well as showing that no plane "flew over" the Pentagon at the time of the crash.
 
They weren't working at that time. John Farmer confirmed this, he has a page about this in AAL77.com, but for some reason the website isn't working now.

Weren't working as in they weren't installed yet in 2001? Or that they weren't recording at that time? I would have liked to have read what was on that site. Could you please sum up what it said as best as you can remember? PS, for those of you who care, you can check out some video I shot from the Pentagon for the memorial dedication this past Sept. 11th with the rooftop cameras here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yzk4Oy-swI

I also climbed the hill on the side of the highway and shot some video of the camera on the pole, but it was kind of dumb and pointless so I didn't include it in this video. I'm sure you all know about the camera I'm talking about anyway.
 
defaultdotxbe said:
of course thats not really a prediction, as thats what was stated in the maguire statement


Well, not exactly, at least in the case of video taken at the time of the attack. McGuire broken down the 85 videos into categories of "does not show either the Pentagon building, the Pentagon crash site, or the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon" (56 videos), "does not show the Pentagon crash site and does not show the impact of Flight 77" (29 videos), "only shows the Pentagon after the impact of Flight 77" (12 videos), and only one video showing the attack. It is presumably into the first category that the CITGO video and Doubletree video belong, as they do not show the building or the plane impacting the building. I would like to know if there are other videos that may still be informative, e.g. capturing a shadow of the plane or showing the explosion behind another building, etc. I personally really doubt that something useful may turn up at this point, but it is still worth confirming that these possibilities are dead ends.
 
RK said...
you can check out some video I shot from the Pentagon for the memorial dedication this past Sept. 11th with the rooftop cameras here:

Once again, do you have any proof those cams were there, and RECORDING?
JAQ'n offer?


PS
Enough Blair Witch cam movements! They are annoying.
 
Weren't working as in they weren't installed yet in 2001? Or that they weren't recording at that time? I would have liked to have read what was on that site. Could you please sum up what it said as best as you can remember? PS, for those of you who care, you can check out some video I shot from the Pentagon for the memorial dedication this past Sept. 11th with the rooftop cameras here:
Sorry, but I don't remember the details, but the bottom line is there isn't a video from the VDOT cameras.
 
Quite sure that the VDOT cameras were not recording anything, but only provided live feeds.

http://tinyurl.com/5gt3zc (VDOT mentions this about other cameras elsewhere, but most likely applies with the camera near the Pentagon) - "cameras will not be able to identify vehicle license plates or vehicle occupants. He also says that VDOT will not be recording any images that the cameras produce. VDOT’s use of the cameras will be strictly for traffic management."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom