• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What ELSE about Obama am I going to find out about?!

Presumably Berg has this evidence. He says he has evidence that in 1981 (when Obama was 20), Obama traveled to Pakistan using an Indonesian passport. And as you say, he has not been naturalized. I don't have this 'extraordinary' evidence, so it's up to the courts.

Berg could submit the documents to Fox News Channel, I am sure they would love to review it.

Seriously, Fox news went over Obama's past with a fine tooth comb when they were pushing the "madrassa" BS. Do you honestly think they would have missed something like him renouncing his citizenship, or him not being born in the US? Do you honestly think they would not follow up on these citizenship allegations if there was anything to them?

He has a US passport, that's not good enough for you. He shows a copy of his birth certificate on the web, that's not good enough for you. A third party goes to Hawaii and physically examines the birth certificate, that's not good enough for you.

But I am sure Berg will submit his evidence eventually. Wonder which we will see first, Berg's evidence of Obama's inelligibility, the Michelle Obama "whitey" tape, or Larry Sinclair's phone records. And will we see any of them before November 4th? Or ever?
 
But I am sure Berg will submit his evidence eventually. Wonder which we will see first, Berg's evidence of Obama's inelligibility, the Michelle Obama "whitey" tape, or Larry Sinclair's phone records. And will we see any of them before November 4th? Or ever?

They will be released the day after Bristol Palin's wedding.
 
What is unbelievable is that the DNC would approve Obama's nomination without proof of US citizenship.
So, we've established that Obama is, in fact, a US citizen as proven by his holding a US Passport. There is no evidence presented that he was not born in Hawaii. There is no evidence presented that he ever gave up his US citizenship.

Doc, do you still stand by your above claim? If so, can you provide any evidence for it?
 
So, we've established that Obama is, in fact, a US citizen as proven by his holding a US Passport. There is no evidence presented that he was not born in Hawaii. There is no evidence presented that he ever gave up his US citizenship.
There's his grandmother in Kenya talking about how she was there for Obama's birth. That would contradict him being born in Hawaii. Unless he's one of those born-again types. And I've already shown you evidence of him giving up his US citizenship.

You can shoot the messenger all you want. From what is talked about I think the case at least has merit. Much of this evidence will be presented in court and it's up to the courts to decide.
 
There's his grandmother in Kenya talking about how she was there for Obama's birth.
Evidence?

ETA: Barack Obama, Sr. was born in Kenya. Is that what you/she meant?

And I've already shown you evidence of him giving up his US citizenship.
The school registration slip? That didn't even have Obama's legal name on it. How on Earth do you conclude that it shows that he gave us his US citizenship? Plus, it completely ignores that Obama currently holds a valid US Passport with no evidence of (re)naturalization.

No, you have not shown evidence of him giving up his US citizenship. You showed one unofficial non-legal document (or rather a scan of it, which you have earlier rejected) of unknown origin or validity.


From what is talked about I think the case at least has merit.
Why? Does the complete lack of actual evidence supporting the case concern you at all?


Much of this evidence will be presented in court and it's up to the courts to decide.
But it is up to you to support your claim and up to Berg to support his. Neither of you have done so.
 
Last edited:
You can shoot the messenger all you want. From what is talked about I think the case at least has merit.

Only because you persist in ignoring inconvenient facts, like the fact that Obama holds a US Passport--which is, again, proof that he is a citizen.
 
From what is talked about I think the case at least has merit.
Why? Does the complete lack of actual evidence supporting the case concern you at all?
I have already said why. Obviously you do not think it has merit. I am fine with that, and I think, with time, so will you be.

But it is up to you to support your claim and up to Berg to support his. Neither of you have done so.
Since, from what you say, you have reviewed Berg's evidence, sources and witnesses that he will present in the case then I think you have a more complete picture than I will have until the case is actually heard.
 
Only because you persist in ignoring inconvenient facts, like the fact that Obama holds a US Passport--which is, again, proof that he is a citizen.
If that's true, the case will probably be dismissed soon if it hasn't been already.
 
There's his grandmother in Kenya talking about how she was there for Obama's birth. That would contradict him being born in Hawaii.
Since you are providing evidence for this, I looked into it myself.

Obama Sr. left Kenya in 1959 to attend college at the University of Hawaii. Obama Jr. was born in 1961 while Sr. and Dunham were still students there. Sr. did not return to Kenya until sometime around 1965 with his soon-to-be third wife, who did have two children in Kenya.

So, unless Sr. and Dunham were continent hopping during a regular school semester while she was pregnant, Obama was most likely born in Hawaii. (You know, if you ignore all the mountain of other evidence that he was born there.)

Since, from what you say, you have reviewed Berg's evidence, sources and witnesses that he will present in the case
I said that? Where?

Berg hasn't produced any evidence, sources or witnesses. How could I have reviewed it?
 
If that's true, the case will probably be dismissed soon if it hasn't been already.

Yes, but in order to do so, the Obama campaign would file--get this--a motion to dismiss.

Which you think is somehow evidence of the case's merit.

Do you see now why you're completely off-base?
 
Since, from what you say, you have reviewed Berg's evidence, sources and witnesses that he will present in the case then I think you have a more complete picture than I will have until the case is actually heard.
I said that? Where?

Berg hasn't produced any evidence, sources or witnesses. How could I have reviewed it?

Here:
But it is up to you to support your claim and up to Berg to support his. Neither of you have done so.
You have concluded that Berg cannot support his claims. Doesn't this suggest that you have seen his evidence, sources and witnesses? Otherwise, you would be assuming he cannot support his claims. Perhaps I am mistaken then about what you have seen from Berg.
 
I really hate freaking liars who will take any claim however racist, fraudulent or ridiculous and latch onto it as some way to avoid a Democrat or a person of color being elected President, and then try to sell the whole world on their sick, perverted delusion.

Its despicable.
 
Here:
Upchurch said:
But it is up to you to support your claim and up to Berg to support his. Neither of you have done so.
You have concluded that Berg cannot support his claims.
Look again. Do I say he cannot support his claims or that he has not supported his claims?


Doesn't this suggest that you have seen his evidence, sources and witnesses?
No, it suggests that you aren't paying attention to what people actually say.


Otherwise, you would be assuming he cannot support his claims.
You're new to this whole "skepticism" thing, aren't you?
 
Yes, but in order to do so, the Obama campaign would file--get this--a motion to dismiss.

Which you think is somehow evidence of the case's merit.

Do you see now why you're completely off-base?

I think it is evidence of this case's merit. There are 2 ways to put this issue to rest. Show the actual documents (the quickest way to dismissal and conclusively puts to rest any doubt), or motion to dismiss (takes longer and does not conclusively put to rest any doubt).
 
You say he has not. Which implies knowledge of all his attempts to do so. Impressive I must say.
Do you know of an attempt to do so that I am unaware of?

eta: and do you understand how that is different than saying he cannot support his claims?
 
Last edited:
Ya. Laugh it up. You'll be the next loser - gnashing your teeth after they make you give up guns, and make you stand in soup lines, and order you to work so many hours for your country in the WCC, military or something, for national pride and service. Heil, Obama!

I look forward to it. I love soup!
 
This just confirms my fears if Obama is elected, we are going to see some craziness like we have not seen in a while.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom