Correa Neto
Philosopher
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2003
- Messages
- 8,548
Oh, yeah...Astrophotographer wrote:
I already knew they're different....without even using a ruler.
The difference in length is very easy to see, judging it by eye.
I never said they were the same.
Do I need to mine what you wrote when I first posted that diagram at the defunct PGF thread?The lens diagram you posted doesn't say anything about the accuracy of the Bob/Patty comparison. All it shows is that lenses invert images.
It renders every single size and body proportion comparisson you make between Patty, Hieronimus and the red BBC ape useless unless you can demonstrate that perspective effects were ruled out. It renders every single size estimate useless unless you can fulfill the previous requisite and have some solid scaling refference.Of course an arm could appear to be different lengths, depending on the angle it's at, relative to the camera.
So what?
Please demonstrate both arms are in both images, contained within the same plane relative to the film. All it takes is Bob's arm being pointed slightly towards the camera to make it look shorter - as the diagram shows.I understand the concept, very well, Astro.....but Bob's arm and Patty's arm are at very nearly the same angle (both viewed from the side, with the arm a few degrees 'back' of a straight vertical, in it's swing) in the comparison images........and also....in other comparison images of the two, Bob's arm comes up shorter than Patty's.
Even if this were the case, arm extensions can account for the effect. Actually using a costume with a diaper butt to give the illusion of short femurs will do the trick withour arm extensions. Want me to draw a diagram explaining this?This is not a meaningless coincidence. I'm thinkingit's simply because Bob's arm is shorter than Patty's arm, proportionally speaking.
Poor methodology brings another dead end for bigfoot.
Already made, not for the first time.Again......anyone who claims the comparison is extremely inaccurate, needs to explain exactly why it is inaccurate....with specific information which relates directly to the images I posted.
Why is it so difficult for skeptics to do this???![]()
Why is it so difficult for you to understand this?