• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

KKK at Ole Miss

There's no organizational continuity between these Klans and the Klan broken up by the federal government in the 1960s. Nor the earlier Klan that had so much power in the 1920s and was broken up by the federal government in the 1940s (because of Nazi connections).

So there isn't "still" a Klan. Any bunch of racist dopes can get together and call themselves the Klan, complete with imperial titles, etc.

It's the closest they will ever get to being taken seriously, mostly by radical leftists who show up to beat on them.

Various incarnations of the Klan
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
 
Back to the first post why is that a good reason to vote for Obama. Maybe I don't understand.
Is it because there are people with extreme prejudice therefore it is good to vote for Obama?
Is it because you like the fact that his campaign did not comment on the demonstration (if that is what it is)?
Maybe there was something in the article I did not see.
I honestly don't understand what your point was. If I am going to vote for Obama it will have nothing to do with a handful of bad peoples (klansmen) opinions.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom