Grizzly Bear
このマスクに&#
Grizzly, come on do you not see how your interpretation of Salvatores testimony is absurd? It cannot be taken seriously.
Heres his testimony, once again:
Now here is your Liquorice allsorts explanation for what he witnessed:
[a] The sound of an explosion = sound of the plane impact 90+ floors above passing through the buildings structure
The smoke = a piece of burning debris falling 90+ floors from the impact zone Could be anything ranging from burning debris to the fuel deflagration. You assigned the assumption of being a single piece of debris for discussion
[c] The incedible force of wind = overpressure descending 90+ floors from the impact zone
[d] The screaming = “well what would you do if you just saw a jet liner ram into a skyscraper?” [people in the basement without windows saw the impact?] People outside would have witnessed the impact, or feeling the impact as the forces transferred through the building would have caused the same
I get this claim of ‘immediately after’ because Salvotore says, that person whose testimony we are supposed to be interpreting, “all of a sudden”. When i type “all of a sudden” into dictionary.com it states “occurring without transition from the previous form, state, etc.”.
Definitions of all of a sudden on the Web:
- without warning; "all at once, he started shouting"
- suddenly: happening unexpectedly; "suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her side"
In other words unexpectedly. He feels the impact of the plane, and because of his location and his inability to witness the actual event the consequent following event suddenly happens. He doesn't know something hit the building, how exactly should he have expected the event?
The term does not indicate anything about the time frame the entire event played out in.
The same effects however as I have said repeatedly are not unique in this case to "explosives," the planes hit with the equivalence of 2000+ pounds of them and you ignore the implications such force has on the entire structure. You're claiming that events which are in fact part of the impact effects, are actually a separate event... I suppose this explanation won't make sense to you because of my wording. I'll tell you what, I'll draw a graphic representation for you today and you can critique my claim that way, sound good? Maybe you'll understand better if I explain it to you in the method I can convey my points best if you are still confused.Now I am not even claiming that what he experienced was a bomb, the point I wish to make is that the effects of a bomb i.e. the loud sound, smoke, winds, heat, etc typically happen all of a sudden and without transition.
heh...I not going to go through all your post. I just want to see how you respond to this one first.
Last edited:
