"We"
Yes, this is what I assumed, but Hokulele seemed to be implying that R.Mackey was referring only to himself. I would like to know precisely which group this "we" referred to.
The Royal "we", incidentally, always assumes that the speaker is speaking for a group, as in a monarch for her people.
P.S. Did you find any reasons for under-cover dust sampling apart from the weather?
Mackey's use of "our" could mean the human race, the scientific community, the JRef membership or any group whatsoever. It clearly isn't the Royal "we", though.
Yes, this is what I assumed, but Hokulele seemed to be implying that R.Mackey was referring only to himself. I would like to know precisely which group this "we" referred to.
The Royal "we", incidentally, always assumes that the speaker is speaking for a group, as in a monarch for her people.
P.S. Did you find any reasons for under-cover dust sampling apart from the weather?