• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Post your evidence that WTC was destroyed by demolition

Inertia is now posting long rants about the evils of fluoridation in another thread, along with the usual truther nonsense in several threads. It's between
is she a


:tr:

or is she a peddler of

:woo:woo


I am inclined to the latter because of the fluroidation rants. Those are more indicative of a genuine crackpot then a troll.
 
None of this has anything to do with the question I asked you. Please try and focus.

You had this to say regarding the FDNY:



For clarification, I asked you this:



An answer that addresses the question would be appreciated.



Prove it!!! that the FDNY whom are not bought by the gov., and have not been threatened for their lives, if they really believe the oficial story. :)
 
Dude....i am not someone to give you any evidence all of you are ignorant, therefore you do not see the truth, and frankly i feel very sad for you. People 'wake up' and their own moment at their own time, some hide behind just like you guys, you have the evidence on here, if you say you have researched everything so much, and you believe that the alex jone stheory is not correct or whatever, well I have to tell you alot of "I told you so's" when the time comes.

Wow, a truther who refuses to produce evidence when challenged. :rolleyes:


And Alex Jones in only kept from the title of King Of The Crackpots by David Icke.
 
:)
C'mon you have ALL the evidence in front of you, I know it is scary to confront the truth, that our goverment did this, but that is the truth.
Once again a fact filled and evidence overflowing post! You were more concise then some factless truthers, but if you use a few more :):):), you will be the top truth spreader in the fantasy world of truth.
 
Someday you guys will feel so stupid, for all of this but hey, for the time being enjoy, it I wish I had not 'waken up' everyday day of my life, but what is done that is done, i just keep fighting, for the truth, and since i have some free time, today I came to put some sense into you fine people. :)
 
That is because they told you to believe a certain way, you would do a way better job being a true patriot, than working for the NWO shills, whom want to exterminate humanity.


"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."
~Edward Abbey

We NWO don't want to exterminate humanity(someone has to open the kitty treats) just a bit of pruning. There are too many large primates around.
 
Btw,,,,,,if indeed the fall of the towers was plane induced, the tower would off split and the top of it would have fallen, while the bottom would have remained, and for that would happen it would take maybe a half of year, of the building to burn, or longer.

What made you come to that contention?
 
Inertia is now posting long rants about the evils of fluoridation in another thread, along with the usual truther nonsense in several threads. It's between
is she a


:tr:

or is she a peddler of

:woo:woo


I am inclined to the latter because of the fluroidation rants. Those are more indicative of a genuine crackpot then a troll.


Did you even read the info? Do you feel good being poisoned by your goverment every day? Do you want your kids, to have a lower iq because of the flouridated water, i guess you do since you seem to be a hardcore flouride junkie. :)
btw...i like smily's alot lightens up the mood. I love you guys even if you hate, me I just hope you realize the truth, when it is not to late.
Best of luck to all of you.
 
Dude....i am not someone to give you any evidence all of you are ignorant, therefore you do not see the truth, and frankly i feel very sad for you. People 'wake up' and their own moment at their own time, some hide behind just like you guys, you have the evidence on here, if you say you have researched everything so much, and you believe that the alex jone stheory is not correct or whatever, well I have to tell you alot of "I told you so's" when the time comes.


When will that time be? You sound like a preacher.
 
Btw,,,,,,if indeed the fall of the towers was plane induced, the tower would off split and the top of it would have fallen, while the bottom would have remained, and for that would happen it would take maybe a half of year, of the building to burn, or longer.

Here less then a day and already shooting for a Stundie.
 
Btw,,,,,,if indeed the fall of the towers was plane induced, the tower would off split and the top of it would have fallen,

This is why I say that your common sense is flawed. Go to any physics teacher and say this to him, and be prepared to take some notes on center of gravity and the first law of motion.
 
No, you.

Prove that the WTC was destroyed by demolition. Your "common sense" is highly flawed; you need evidence.



:) Like I said before I did not come to put evidence on you, you are ignorant Fine be that way, but when this **** happens, better be warned.
 
Did you even read the info? Do you feel good being poisoned by your goverment every day? Do you want your kids, to have a lower iq because of the flouridated water, i guess you do since you seem to be a hardcore flouride junkie. :)

What do you drink? If you just tell me I can stop drinking this alleged mind-control water.
 
This is why I say that your common sense is flawed. Go to any physics teacher and say this to him, and be prepared to take some notes on center of gravity and the first law of motion.



I suggest you do the same, but wait that might prove to you that the buildings came by controlled demolition, and that is way to scary for you isnt it? :)
 
Prove it!!! that the FDNY whom are not bought by the gov., and have not been threatened for their lives, if they really believe the oficial story.

Your reversal notwithstanding, I cannot prove a negative. However, not a single member of the FDNY has come forward in support of any conspiracy theory. Unless you can provide evidence to the contrary, that point stands uncontested.

For a member of the FDNY to be suspicious of the official version, but choose to keep their peace regarding an event that saw the death of 343 of their compatriots, would imply either cowardice or complicity on their part.

You have already stated that the reason no member of the FDNY has chosen to expose or otherwise question the official version of events is because they are all brainwashed. Apparently now you wish to change your answer.

So it follows, since no member of the FDNY has questioned the official version of events they must all be either:

A) Brainwashed
B) Cowards
C) Complicit
D) A combination of any of the above

Please make your selection. If you disagree with the choices I have given you, please provide another along with the rationale that supports it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom