Ron_Tomkins
Satan's Helper
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2007
- Messages
- 44,024
Okay I am now officially worried and on the verge of panic.
Today I turned my computer on and for the first time since I bought it (which is less than two months ago) it took a very long time to load the desktop. I actually began wondering if it would load it at all.
I am now convinced that some sort of malware has gotten to my machine.
If anyone here knows of a very good program or security-check procedure for this kind of events, please let me know.
Meanwhile, I'm gonna give that Securemac a try.
Today I turned my computer on and for the first time since I bought it (which is less than two months ago) it took a very long time to load the desktop. I actually began wondering if it would load it at all.
I am now convinced that some sort of malware has gotten to my machine.
If anyone here knows of a very good program or security-check procedure for this kind of events, please let me know.
Meanwhile, I'm gonna give that Securemac a try.