gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2006
- Messages
- 25,327
I find you disgusting. If i'm wrong and this isn't a student job, i find you even more disgusting, Gummi.
What the heck are you talking about? What's a student job?
I find you disgusting. If i'm wrong and this isn't a student job, i find you even more disgusting, Gummi.
I don't know if he thinks CD is a possibility. I think it is, but i think it is very unlikely and, here i think Gold and i agree, it is not the best point to make to people who think there is nothing more to 9/11 than the MSM tells.
And? What is your point?
Anything other but attempts at demonizing people?
What the heck are you talking about? What's a student job?
It's always amusing to see how my threads attract the big wigs of the "9/11 debunking movement". Oh yeah, Brainster is missing, the guy who is the founder of that movement. He'll contribute, i'm sure. I only have to be patient.
To the fence-sitters or guests on this forum: Wherever people like Jon Gold are mentioned on the net, you'll immediately encounter people like JamesB and Brainster who'll try to associate these people with "space beams", "no planes", "controlled demoliton" etc. Don't believe me, just follow the pattern.
(edit @JamesB, hello Brainster) Yeah, and as everyone who uses their brain knows, we can't take a position beside of "the official story is not the whole story" because we don't have access to evidence. The "alternative hypothesis" challenge is laugably stupid.
Oh, fence-sitters again. JamesB and Brainster are the two persons behind the screw loose change blog. A place where everybody including Nico Haupt, a german actor dealing in realsatire is welcome as long as he is smearing activists.[/quote]
(Bolding mine) Arrant rubbish! You seem to miss the endless ad hominems and lies posted by Truthers over at SLC, Truthers who somehow do not get banned or have their posts removed.
"Scientific Materialism" is the science or method invented by Karl Marx and i personally think that it has great values but doesn't completely explain the situation we are in today.
She thinks that maybe you're just an intern at the New World Order. Little does she know that you report to Molech himself!

Mr Chairman, Mr. Chairman! This committee has got to go to the policy, Senator! A link to the last Jon Gold interview I listened to...the Opie and Anthony interview.After you watch that, CLE, you should listen to your hero getting lit up by Opie and Anthony.
Mr Chairman, Mr. Chairman! This committee has got to go to the policy, Senator! A link to the last Jon Gold interview I listened to...the Opie and Anthony interview.
Hahahaha, Norton just buries him. How awesome.
Here's the hero himself, right behind the equally sexy Mandy Moore at Saturday's UFC show.
Not sure who the guy behind him is, but it looks like he'd be able to to start the power plant at the end of Total Recall.![]()
it's Always Amusing To See How My Threads Attract The Big Wigs Of The "9/11 Debunking Movement". Oh Yeah, Brainster Is Missing, The Guy Who Is The Founder Of That Movement. He'll Contribute, I'm Sure. I Only Have To Be Patient.
To The Fence-sitters Or Guests On This Forum: Wherever People Like Jon Gold Are Mentioned On The Net, You'll Immediately Encounter People Like Jamesb And Brainster Who'll Try To Associate These People With "space Beams", "no Planes", "controlled Demoliton" Etc. Don't Believe Me, Just Follow The Pattern.
I'm wondering if there was anything factually incorrect in the video posted in the OT?
You'd get a remark that such an outspoken person in the 9/11 field as you are should know who Jon Gold is and what he is about, and the information that that video is about the forming of and the problems with the 9/11 Commission.
I'm not the truth movement. Jon Gold is not the truth movement. Maybe the place where the real truth movement happens is the same place where the real debunking movement is located?
...