• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

St. Anger - the Jon Gold edition

Wasn't Jon Gold the gentleman who physically threatened Abby Scott a coupla years back?
 
"Scientific Materialism" is the science or method invented by Karl Marx and i personally think that it has great values but doesn't completely explain the situation we are in today. Mr. B knows all of this (including the russian language) better than i do because he is one of those intelligence types educated during the cold war. Like Robert Gates.

Actually I graduated from the Jackson School in '93, which is technically after the end of the Cold War. You are correct though, in that I am very familiar with the folly that is Marxist philosophy. I must say though, this is the first time that I have ever been compared to Bob Gates. :cool:
 
To the fence-sitters or guests on this forum: Wherever people like Jon Gold are mentioned on the net, you'll immediately encounter people like JamesB and Brainster who'll try to associate these people with "space beams", "no planes", "controlled demoliton" etc. Don't believe me, just follow the pattern.

That is not true, the space beam people will actually take a stand on something. It may be insanely stupid, but at least they will take a position. That is something that they have over Gold.

Jon Gold does not generally bring up any of those elements of the conspiracy theory. He feels free to associate with those who do, like Hopsicker, with whom he shared billing with at Justin's little gathering. Note that he talks about his "Truth Tuesday" movie showings; among the movies shown were distinctly MIHOP films like Loose Change Final Cut. Sorry, he can't have it both ways. I'd have to listen to that Opie & Anthony appearance again, but I suspect he was pushing controlled demolition a few years ago, it's just recently that he's adopted this "9-11 Truth is not MIHOP or LIHOP, it's JAQing and air quality too."

How embarrassing...
 
Yeah, i didn't name you explicitely, Gummi. Sorry about that but you tend to show up only where someone mentions the astonishing failure of american air defense on that day. And we all remember your break after they've told your dad that talking about NZ military procedures is a no-no. I had funny student jobs too, but hey!


I find you amusing...
 
By the way, I've corrected you before about my username. It's "Gumboot", not "Gummi". Please desist with your childish attempts at an insult.
 
The last video I saw from the clown Jon Gold was him trying to pwn Abby Scott by asking her lots of irrelevant questions and not letting her get a word in edgewise.

He put it up beaming proudly about his 'accomplishment' but then even his own fellow twoofers told him what an ass he looked like and so he removed it. He has been trying to lose the stench of embarassment ever since.

Yeah, I doubt I'll be watching anything from the Gold clown.
 
Wasn't Jon Gold the gentleman who physically threatened Abby Scott a coupla years back?


If I remember correctly, he attempted to intimidate her by basically getting in her face and staring her down with his hulking mass. He's a real classy guy.
 
"Scientific Materialism" is the science or method invented by Karl Marx and i blah, blah, blah, blah...

Oh frakking hell... marxism.

AKA the 20th centurys OTHER major cause of genocide (and one not without its own streak of anti-semitism too).

No wonder the 9/11 truth movement obsesses about "them" setting up concentration/labor/death camps so much. It's exactly what they would, and have done, in the same position. :p
 
@Childlike Empress

Maybe my previous post went unread because I'm not "Big Wig" debunker. Let me try again...

You claimed that posters on this forum try to associate Gold with "No Planers", etc, although you never say if they are correct in doing so. So here are my questions:

Are they wrong to associate Gold with "space beams"? "controlled demolition"? "No planes"?

Does Gold think that CD is a possibility?

Thanks...
 
If you don't have access to evidence than how has the truth movement managed to create 500 YouTube videos and even a dozen or so books proclaiming what irrefutable evidence of an inside job they have? You had better let Richard Gage know that he has no evidence. He doesn't seem to be aware of this fact.

Good point. I believe Alex Jones has all the evidence. Total evidence, even. Perhaps CE could ask him to share it with her?
 
Well, that was a lovely example of appeal to emotion and cherry-picking. Even Gold admitted, "I don't know if this is true, but . . ." and then carries on as if it were true. If that is the strongest case supporting the assertion that the 9/11 Commission Report is flawed, well, I would hate to see the weakest one.

And yes, there were problems with the 9/11 Commission and subsequent report, but the claims in that video are unsupported. Hint, the full quotes and context tell a different story. In addition, the accusation against Gold (he doesn't claim anything himself) seems to be true. Any strong statement is qualified by putting the words in someone else's mouth.

As beachnut would say, "So many words, so few facts."
 
This picture of Jon just screams out, "Darwin lied!"


Edited by Lisa Simpson: 
Edited to remove inappropriate content.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So Gold does not think that CD is a possibility, correct?


I don't know if he thinks CD is a possibility. I think it is, but i think it is very unlikely and, here i think Gold and i agree, it is not the best point to make to people who think there is nothing more to 9/11 than the MSM tells.

And? What is your point? Anything other but attempts at demonizing people?
 
Last edited:
And as we are on page two of this thread already, feel free to discuss the content of the video - after i've defended the territory against the usual toothless carnivores, we should be able to do it without interferences. At least YOU should be able to - i go to bed, CU!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom