• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

I've been seeing this type of rationalization popping up more frequently lately, most notably in the debunking911.com thread.
winwin.png
 
You know, the sad thing is... Alex would have TOTALLY believed that.

Well done!! I give it five laughing dogs!!

:dl: :dl: :dl: :dl: :dl:
 
[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/horatius/strip/2008/07/03/hey-ten-bucks-is-ten-bucks.png[/qimg]

Admit it the cat writes the comics.

You are merely his pseudonym.
 
This thread should be stickied...
However has it been syndicated/PDFed it or was that idea forgotten?


Not forgotten, just too lazy. And I don't have the software to create pdfs, so too cheap has an effect as well. ;)

I was looking into some sort of self publishing/print on demand books, but they look way too expensive. I can't image very many people would pay that much to have a physical copy. Heck, I'm not sure I'd pay that much, even for a copy for my mother!

If anyone else out there knows a bit about publishing (and in particular, publishing comics) and can suggest a better option, I'm all ears.*



Admit it the cat writes the comics.

You are merely his pseudonym.


They can't use the mouse. At least, not effectively. I just push things around until they purr, then assume that's the funniest arrangement.






*Except for the bits of me that aren't ears, of course.
 
Not forgotten, just too lazy. And I don't have the software to create pdfs, so too cheap has an effect as well. ;)

I was looking into some sort of self publishing/print on demand books, but they look way too expensive. I can't image very many people would pay that much to have a physical copy. Heck, I'm not sure I'd pay that much, even for a copy for my mother!

If anyone else out there knows a bit about publishing (and in particular, publishing comics) and can suggest a better option, I'm all ears.*






They can't use the mouse. At least, not effectively. I just push things around until they purr, then assume that's the funniest arrangement.






*Except for the bits of me that aren't ears, of course.

Our cat sleeps and would eat the mouse if she was younger but at 21 years mice are but a memory. She lives on in NWO kitty keep the faith.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom