No, it is more likely that beam attenuation occurred as a result of either being split by the 'corner' effect or, perhaps, by the materials used. Beam weapons have quirks like that.
In fact, I think the photo you reposted may serve as a real clue to those who are charged with knowing the lethality effects of DEW. I consider the photo to be, as it were, a smoking gun (pun intended).
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/10923485eafcbc93eb.jpg[/qimg]
Thanks for your post.
You are a bad rerun of Ace Baker. The shapes in the debris happen to match the
structural design of the buildings. Load-bearing elements are more resistant to direct impacts of falling building pieces than spans of relatively unsupported roofs. Oooh, what a mystery.
There is no "corner effect."
A beam weapon that could punch through the WTC Towers would make mincemeat of the lower structures.
If the beam had a "quirk" that produced these shapes, it would be due to a
reflection. So where did that energy go..?
If the beam was eight meters wide or more, as you've proposed, that means your emitter has roughly a 32-meter wide main reflector, unless you have such an absurd excess of power that diffraction doesn't bother you at all. Presuming near-optical frequencies, this means a main reflector over twenty times larger than anything ever proposed, and about 100 times larger than anything ever flown. If you attempted to do this in microwave frequencies, you'd wind up assembling something like
this... in space. Somehow invisible from the ground.
And we still have the problem of powering this device. As I've shown before, it could take thousands of
tons just to store the energy.
As I've
argued before, if the New World Order is this powerful, then I for one am eager to sign up. Clearly there's nothing else with even a fraction of its power or technological sophistication anywhere on earth. They would be our future as a species.