sts60
Illuminator
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2007
- Messages
- 4,107
Many, many organizations provide engineering and scientific support for directed-energy weapons. Neither company makes them.Wait a minute. Where are we on this? I assert SAIC and ARA manufacture such weapons and you say they only provide engineering services with respect to DEW.
Flatly incorrect. Kindly identify one poster here who does not believe weapons such as the Airborne Laser, Active Denial System, or Tactical High-Energy Laser exist in at least the developmental stage.Since half the posters on this thread don't even believe DEW exist and spend a lot of time telling jokes to that effect,
SAIC is involved in a variety of related research - not manufacturing. I cannot identify any particular associated role for ARA, though I would not be surprised if they do some modeling or other analysis.it is at least clear that you and I agree:
a) That DEW exist; and that
b) SAIC and ARA are involved with them.
You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts. Neither SAIC nor ARA manufacture directed-energy weapons. You might as well say that the Federal Highway Safety Commission "manufactures" automobiles because it performs research on automotive safety. Your statement is simply wrong. and your fixation on these two companies I can only describe as bizarre, Not once have you mentioned any contractors actually involved in manufacture of such weapons, such as -I say "manufacture" and you say "engineer." Fine. I still say I'm right about this and you're not.
Airborne Laser: Boeing (airframe/system integrator), Lockheed-Martin (fire control system), Northrop Grumman Space Technologies (formerly TRW) (the laser itself).
Active Denial System: Raytheon (system integrator), Communications and Power Industries (microwave system)
Advanced Tactical Laser: Boeing (laser, system integration), L-3 (laser turret), HYTEC (structural elements)
Tactical High-Energy Laser and derivatives: TRW/Northrop Grumman.
Your handwaving opinion is irrelevant, since you have no experience in and no understanding of this field.I assert compartmentalization is used in connection with DEW, you say otherwise.
Misrepresentation noted. No one has argued the existence of DEWs in general - at power and energy levels entirely incompatible with your claim.Once again, at least we're well past the stage of arguing their existence.
Well-poisoning, and incorrect anyway. I work for a company that does civil, commercial, and military work.As you have used the word work in its past tense form, I should like to congratulate you for getting out of that wicked arena. The MIC is a menace to America, all as Eisenhower specifically warned.
Handwaving. Do you, or do you not, intend to offer any specific evidence for this claim? Or do you merely intend to continue serving up a steady diet of magic unspecified death-rays wielded by unspecified bogeymen?I here assert that elements of the MIC are certainly candidate suspects with respect to 9/11 because they had the capacity to carryout that operation in conjunction with rogue elements of the US military and/or rogue elements of its chain of command.
Meaningless word games. If you do not have a security clearance, you do not have access to classified information.No, you are wrong again. I said you brought up SCs, not classified information. I mentioned that I do not have access to classified information. You brought up th issue of SCs, I do believe. However, the post record is what it is in this respect.
Also, as I have pointed out repeatedly, your statement is irrelevant anyway. You said classified information was "not important". Therefore, you can offer evidence for your claim without regard to such information, or the clearances necessary to gain access to it.
I have paid careful attention to everything you've said, including the self-contradictory parts (several), the incorrect parts (many), the parts that are simply handwaving (many), and of course the parts you are simply incapable of defining, such as what kind of weapon you are claiming you are used, and its general location.You keep insisting on specific burdens on my part. It is as if you haven't heard or understood a damn thing I've said. I've told you that Dr. Wood is challenging the MIC elements in a specific context where the cause and effect issues are presented in conjunction with what was and was not done.
I have looked. You're simply regurgitating the same vague, ill-informed drivel Ms. Wood has posted.You're not grasping the state of play of what is actually involved in the official legal challenges, in my opinion. It's all laid out at Dr. Wood's website, for those who care to look.
Not my term. Kindly refrain from further misrepresenting what I have said.I have also said the questions you're asking should be asked of those who -- to use your term -- ENGINEER DEW
Why doesn't Ms. Wood pester companies that actually make such weapons?and I have said that Dr. Wood has put herself in postion to command answers from SAIC and ARA.
Doubly wrong. I am not BenBurch, and I challenge you to show one person who does not believe in weapons such as I have cited above.No BenBurch, you cannot get away with being disengenuous. You know damn well that half the people posting in this tread do not believe DEW even exist.
I understand full well that mentally ill people fixate on and pester such companies.Let me doublecheck for accuracy of understanding. Do you now grasp that SAIC and ARA might well end up being asked those questions?
Speaking of accuracy of understanding, why do you keep calling me BenBurch?And, if so, do you, BenBurch, think THEY KNOW the answers to them?
I think Ms. Wood will likely be laughed at, and hopefully provided with compassionate psychiatric care. That's about all that I think will happen, but I am neither a lawyer nor a psychiatrist.And, do you think they'll be obliged t tell the truth or do you think they'll be permitted to use "cover stories"? If they are permitted to use "cover stories" do you think Dr. Wood will be able to force disclosure that such practices are being applied? And, if so, will that force those companies to concede the cases? Or, do you think they can lie to the legal system with impunity and without consequence?
I'm happy to do research and provide you with the answers - in this particular case "some" and "maybe some", respectively. Oddly enough, you fixate on these companies, but have entirely ignored companies that actually manufacture such systems. Why is that?[The links you provided didn't delve very deeply and didn't show much; but, thanks, anyway, for your contribution to the thread and in showing, however obliquely, what involvement ARA and SAIC have with DEW.
The honorific is not warranted; Ms. Wood is not a medical doctor, and this is not an academic setting. Furthermore, she has shown herself incompetent - bizarrely so - on this topic.It's Dr. Wood for your information
I apprehend fully that you cannot even define your claim, nor correctly identify the relevant organizations, nor address the numerous errors of fact and self-contradiction I have identified, nor challenge the several analyses that have quantitatively shown your notions to be without merit.and you can continue to misapprehend what is actually taking place as much as you like. However, I have, in this and other posts, shown you what's at stake and what the real proof burdens actually center on.
I say you are a criminal. What? You want me to say what crime you committed? I am not obliged to tell you.Sooner or later you might begin to grasp that Dr. Wood is not obliged to either prove the things you assert she has to prove
Fantasy.and that, instead, she gets to ask of SAIC and ARA the quCestion that you think she has to answer. Moreover, when she asks them, SAIC' and ARA's representatives will be under a legal requirment to tell the truth.
Last edited: