• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

[ed] TAM 6 Event (friday) - Dinner at Quarks Bar (The Star Trek Experience)

What day would you prefer?


  • Total voters
    37
I've been to STE a couple of times already, and if they're closing it, I might be tempted to go once again for "old time sake"... and Quarks is *always* a blast. I voted Friday, since I'm one of the hosts of the Scotch, etc party.

Hint: Great deals on STE tickets can be found on ebay/craigslist. No need to pay full rate on-site.
 
Last edited:
I say Friday! :)

ETA: just to be clear, do we have to order tickets just to get into the place and have dinner, or are the tickets for something else?
 
Last edited:
Friday works for me. I'll be able to drive some folks there as well (if needed).
 
Friday works for me. I'll be able to drive some folks there as well (if needed).

Being carless, I may have to take you up on that offer.
Of course if beaming is an option, I'm all over that too.
 
I voted Friday, since that's what most want to do - I hope kittynh goes too.
 
I'd say it's 50/50 that we'll be able to go, but if so, Friday is the better night.
 
I will be there. Got the tickets for the Experience as well.

Nerdy/geeky attire should be mandatory for this outing. :D
 
Last edited:
Count me in for friday.
But unlike Tamazon, only count me once ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom