• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bermas Buries Himself in Controlled Demolishion Theory

Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
836
Hey JREF,
Glad the site is back up, and I wanted to share my latest call into the Alex Jones Show with you. I talked to Jason Bermas about CD and I actually got him to say, thru "Jedi mind tricks of course, that the squibs started as soon as the plane impacted the building. That would make it an hour long demolishion, that started at exactly the point the planes struck, and managed to avoid any detection by building security/staff.

WOW, That's something for you to wrap your brain around, huh?

Here Is The Link: http://911skeptictankforum.blogspot.com/2008/06/me-n-bermas-talk-controlled-demolishion.html

Just click the "RSS Feed" icon in the post towards the end, and pick it apart people ;)
 
Hey JREF,
Glad the site is back up, and I wanted to share my latest call into the Alex Jones Show with you. I talked to Jason Bermas about CD and I actually got him to say, thru "Jedi mind tricks of course, that the squibs started as soon as the plane impacted the building. That would make it an hour long demolishion, that started at exactly the point the planes struck, and managed to avoid any detection by building security/staff.

WOW, That's something for you to wrap your brain around, huh?

Here Is The Link: http://911skeptictankforum.blogspot.com/2008/06/me-n-bermas-talk-controlled-demolishion.html

Just click the "RSS Feed" icon in the post towards the end, and pick it apart people ;)

Like Jason, I'm confused about what your name is. I assume Dan K. Stanley is a pseudonym. :confused:
 
No, that's a code. His name is just the capital letters - that's why some are capitalized and some are not.

Which would make his name DNKSALEY. It's not that important but the reason I asked is that he used two different names calling in to the Alex Jones Show in order to slip by the screeners. Jones even called him at home after one show which must have been disconcerting. :eek:

(I'd rather talk to Troy from WV than Jones.)
 
Which would make his name DNKSALEY. It's not that important but the reason I asked is that he used two different names calling in to the Alex Jones Show in order to slip by the screeners. Jones even called him at home after one show which must have been disconcerting. :eek:

(I'd rather talk to Troy from WV than Jones.)

Yeah, they wouldn't let me on as Justin a couple of times (even when I said I disagreed which gets me to the front of the line, supposedly) so I had to pull a fast one.

And yes, it was I would rather talk to Troy from WV than AJ. An I refuse to squash my beef with Jones because of the things he said to me during that call, until I get an apology.
 
HAHAHA, I just heard Troy on AJ saying that I'm foolish. I knew it, but oh well my conscience is clean.
 
I just went on PP, and for their show with Jason Bermas substituting for AJ, on the little plot summary, they mention a debunker calling in.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom