TexasJack
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- May 2, 2008
- Messages
- 10,906
BOMB-IN-BASEMENT ouch my head hurts even tpying those words
another quality JREF response!
Thank You.
BOMB-IN-BASEMENT ouch my head hurts even tpying those words
another quality JREF response!
only because you misunderstood my point. i was comparing the cannon ball with a counterweight not a fireball.
according to NIST there are only three. 6 7 and 50
yes fuel can only fall downwards in an elevator shaft
if that shaft is closed then it will require an explosion in order to exit that shaft. but the fuel required to create explosion will be consumed. and the plane only deposited the jet fuel once so there will not be a resupply of falling fuel.
BOMB-IN-BASEMENT ouch my head hurts even tpying those words
another quality JREF response!
and i will keep saying it.
if you drop a counterweight it will not get deflected from a hollow elevator car - news flash - it will go right through it much like a cannon ball would.
even after falling 90+ floors the debris that did fall on car 50 was not heavy enough to penetrated the ceiling of the car. this means that the debris that fell was not particularly heavy. i agree that this debris would naturally be deflected but because it could not penetrate the ceiling of a hollow elevator car i seriously doubt it could have burst through an elevator shaft wall given the fact that most of its energy was expended upon impact with the elevator car.
BOMB-IN-BASEMENT ouch my head hurts even tpying those words
another quality JREF response!
That is yet another mighty fine example of cherrypicking for purposes of obfuscation by you, thewholesoul. It would almost be humorous if it wasn't so pathetic, obvious, and dishonest.
Keep it up and you might earn the Truther(tm) Badge of Merit yet!
Unfortunately, all it gets you in the real world is noted among intelligent people as a dishonest troll.
Are such ad hominem - attacks your standard of "debunking" here?
An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.
(4d) In post #138, I argue that the testimony from Marlene Cruz suggests that the explosion she first heard came from below rather than above the freight elevator car 50. If this is true, coupled with the fact she did not receive burn injuries then this would further support the claim that car 50 was some distance above David at the time of the basment explosion.
Moving on, let us revisit the testimony of Marlene Cruz
No 3 Marlene Cruz was inside the freight elevator car 50
“I was gonna go do a job, and I got on the elevator – the freight elevator – and I heard the first explosion, and the elevator blew up, and the doors blew up, and it dropped. I was lucky that the elevator got caught between two floors, the “B” levels, the basement floors, you know, where all the mechanics are. And with the screaming and yelling the coworkers pulled the elevator guy out and myself…When I heard that explosion, the first thing I thought was, “Here we go again: another bomb.” [she had survived the 1993 bombing]
http://911stories.googlepages.com/insidethenorthtower:witnessaccounts,lobb
The (a) “explosion came from below” interpretation is more compatible than the (b) “explosion came from above” interpretation
-the car was blown “up” and the doors “blew up” supports (a) over (b)
-indeed it makes no sense how an explosion approx. 75+ floors above could cause the elevator and doors to blow upwards.
Source: http://911stories.googlepages.com/insidethenorthtower:witnessaccounts,lobbCruz: "Well, like I said, I was going to, I got on the 50 car, which is the freight elevator. I was going to do a job on the 46th floor. And the elevator operator closed the door. It was just me and him in the elevator. All of a sudden I heard that explosion, and the doors blew, and the elevator dropped, and there was smoke, and fire, and water all over the place. Debris, concrete: you name it, just fell on top of us. He was out cold for a second."
Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0110/06/lklw.00.htmlA. GRIFFITH: Well, I was on my way from B-2 to 49th floor. And as I took off, it was amount it was a matter of seconds -- five, six, seven seconds, I don't know. And there was a loud explosion and the elevator dropped. And when the elevator dropped there was a lot of debris and cables falling on top of the elevator. And I just -- I just put my hand over my said and I said, oh God I'm going to die. But I didn't know what was happening.
When the elevator finally stopped, they had an explosion that bring the doors inside the elevator, and I think I'm sure that that was what broke my leg. And then they had another explosion and the panel that threw me, you know, against the wall, and I guess I was unconscious for a couple of minutes because somebody else was in the elevator with me, and they say that they was trying to get my attention and they didn't get no response from me.
I see thewolesoul, your only proof that the first explosion Marlene Cruz heard came from below is a literal interpretation of the expression "blew up".
There is distinct possibility that she used that expression in a figurative way, to describe the damage the elevator sustained when coming to a halt and being hit with debris from above. Like concrete:
And are your really sure that she is listing the events in the right sequence of order here thewholsoul? Something I have pointed out to you before. Because Arturo Griffith has a somewhat different sequence of events:
There was a loud explosion and the elevator dropped. And when the elevator dropped there was a lot of debris and cables falling on top of the elevator... I didn't know what was happening...When the elevator finally stopped, they had an explosion that bring the doors inside the elevator
Are such ad hominem - attacks your standard of "debunking" here?
An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.
Which means that if LashL had said something along the lines of "your are a troll and therefore your argument is wrong", he would be guilty of an ad-hominem attack.
However, he did not do this. He stated that TheWholeSoul was cherry picking, an argument I expect LshL could back up.
Then he stated that TheWholeSoul was a dishonnest troll.
That is an insult, not an ad-hominem.
To summarize:
You are wrong and you are a troll -> not ad-hom.
You are wrong because you are a troll -> ad-hom.
But hey your right, their testimony does conflict somewhat on this aspect. But on others it corroborates, for example, they both claim to have seen smoke before the fireball arrived. This fact alone cannot be explained by falling debris but can be easily explained by an explosion in the basement which of course supports my claim that the explosion heard by both Cruz and Griffith came from below.
Source: USA TODAYMann found himself trapped in a corner of the elevator, lying on top of someone. Debris and dust filled his mouth. Other passengers screamed and moaned. He heard other elevators crashing nearby.
Source: http://old.911digitalarchive.org/stories/details/9393My eyes focused on a
nearby out-of-service elevator. The impact had created a shock wave through the
entire building that forced dust at a high velocity from all four sides of the
elevator doors to the inside of the lobby.
Source: http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/pa-transcripts/Male: Are there any smoke conditions there?
Male: Yeah, we got smoke. I don’t know whether it’s (inaudible) soot or whether it’s dust, but we got smoke and water lines...(inaudible) ...Building One. PA Transcript, PA Ch. 15 – NYC EMS Direct Line
This can easily be explained by falling debris like concrete and gypsum plasterboard coming down from the impact zone. And do not forget decades of dust stirred up from inside the shaft by the falling elevator and the vibrations created by the impact of Flight 11.
It’s, uh...both shops, they got people down there. You can’t go down there, because there’s smoke. PA Ch. 15 – NYC EMS Direct Line (p. 10)
Again, can someone please explain how this is evidence of bombs?
This argument is just so inane; what could possibly be the motive to place bombs in the basement of a top-down collapse?
what would count as evidence to you?