• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Isn't it about time we learn the truth about Obama?

Communist ties or not, MLK never used violence against his adversaries, like his non-Communist adversaries used against him. I disagreed vehemently with his stances on everything outside of his civil rights cause. I also admired his bravery.

MLK’s violence was inciting riots everywhere he went. Watts, Detroit, etc. etc. Everywhere he went, his movement was responsible for burning the cities.
 
.... As to Mandela, he was offered full pardons continuously with the only condition that he personally renounce the violence of the ANC. He refused.

Let's take this one first. First off, the main violence of the ANC was against SA military and police, not civilian.

Second, you seem to forget there was a war on against a terrorist regime. Care to talk about how many parcel bombs were sent to people in other countries by BOSS? I assume you know who BOSS were? Or perhaps the biological, racially-targeted WMD development programs of BOSS and the SA govt of the time?

. There is no dispute that Mandela while free approved attacks on civilian targets.

Oh, please give me links on this, proper links please (not the neonazi ones, proper ones. You see, I do happen to know a little bit about this area, and the civilian, nonviolent father of a friend of mine was killed by a parcel bomb sent in the post by BOSS.

Oh, I really like to get into this subject. Having been also personally involved a little myself, as nearby bystander. And I would like to tackle the accuracy of your assertions here.

I gave no opinion on the rightness or wrongness of his cause. His organisation just like the Red Brigade, the PLO, Black September, the Irgun and various other "liberation movements" of that time committed acts of terrorism in the name of their causes.

Oh, but you do, you do give a very strongly implied judgment on them, in the way you phrase your assertions.

You could have said the ANC were just as terroristic as the SA regime (they weren't), but you could have, yet you do lumping in with the Red Brigade, which frankly to me is ridiculous, since ANC and Red Brigade are apples and oranges (I can specify that, why I say that, but I would like you to please concretize your claims here first).

Look, pardon me, truthfully, I do not think you're a bad guy. I think personally you look like a good person to me, but I think you're also suckered by some of the anti-ANC rhetoric floating around.

No question that sometimes the ANC committed grevious acts of breaching of human rights, and they did those acts unnecessarily too, which is the most stupid thing about it. But to paint them as a "terrorist organization", amd most especially, to paint Nelson Mandela as a "terrorist", is so out of touch with reality as to demand scrutiny and skepticism.

Mind you, paint Winnie as whatever you like. I never could stand Winnie, and as far as I am concerned, go for it.
 
MLK’s violence was inciting riots everywhere he went. Watts, Detroit, etc. etc. Everywhere he went, his movement was responsible for burning the cities.

Texas is a good guy, if wrong sometimes.

You, MaGZ, on the other hand, openly advocate racism, hatred, war, repression, and general utter stupidity.

It's the last one which is the most horrendous.
 
Let's take this one first. First off, the main violence of the ANC was against SA military and police, not civilian.

<snip>

Gurdur, this is obviously something you feel passionately about and I don't want to rile you any further, however your information is just as heavily biased as Texas'. Yes, the NP government had secret police and a biological weapons program, but the ANC did target civilians. They have subsequently tried to rewrite their own history to play up the freedom fighter liberation struggle angle as much as they can, but you need only spend some time reading the transcripts of the TRC to see that the ANC bombers were terrorists in every meaningful sense of the word. Certainly they weren't pacifists - they had deliberately chosen a path of violent protest against the government.
 
Last edited:
After a lot of searching, I found this ...
Oh, yeah. Back when BPSCG mentioned it, I found lots of references to the fundraiser(s) Ayers held for Obama, but they were all on forum boards or in comment sections to articles or blogs. I haven't found anything above the level of rumor.


Now, it doesn't say that this was for his first State Senate run, but it appears there is a good bit of misinformation floating around about this whole Ayers thing now. I found a number of anonymous blog comments that seemed to be all over the place as to what and when it happened. It reads like 9/11 truther conspiracy talk, for the most part.

Hopefully poster BPSCG will help clear this up.
I do hope so. He seemed quite insistent that it was true.
 
You are apparently unaware of the Frank Marshall Davis connection to Obama, which is the next shoe to drop.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis
Communism? Please.

The Red Scare is so 1960's. Don't you know that all the cool kids are scared of religious extremists* now?





* sorry, Islamic religious extremists. Religious extremists are what we ought to be scared of.
 
Oh, yeah. Back when BPSCG mentioned it, I found lots of references to the fundraiser(s) Ayers held for Obama, but they were all on forum boards or in comment sections to articles or blogs. I haven't found anything above the level of rumor.

I do hope so. He seemed quite insistent that it was true.

Poster BPSCG seemed very convinced that it was a substantiated fact. It would be helpful if he could double check his sources for accuracy.
 
Oh, yeah. Back when BPSCG mentioned it, I found lots of references to the fundraiser(s) Ayers held for Obama, but they were all on forum boards or in comment sections to articles or blogs. I haven't found anything above the level of rumor.

I do hope so. He seemed quite insistent that it was true.

Can someone please clear this up? :confused:

Daredelvis
 
Can someone please clear this up? :confused:

Daredelvis

Maybe this thread slipped BPSCG's mind. He's had such an interest in getting to the bottom of things involving Obama lately. I could see where he might forget to clear this up.
 
Maybe this thread slipped BPSCG's mind. He's had such an interest in getting to the bottom of things involving Obama lately. I could see where he might forget to clear this up.

I have asked him this in two other threads, when the foundation of his Obamarage started to slip away into the canyon of reality, to clear this up. It could be his claim is true, but he has not provided any evidence to back it up. If the accusations put forth by BPSCG are untrue I think he is just as much a victim of the false rumor mongers as their intended target.

Daredelvis
 
I have asked him this in two other threads, when the foundation of his Obamarage started to slip away into the canyon of reality, to clear this up. It could be his claim is true, but he has not provided any evidence to back it up. If the accusations put forth by BPSCG are untrue I think he is just as much a victim of the false rumor mongers as their intended target.

Daredelvis

It was the link BPSCG gave to support his claim that was really bizarre. There was absolutely nothing in it. Then he posted "???" when asked about it like he was convinced the support was in the link. I figured he made a mistake and had a different link he meant to post. I'd still like to see it. He seemed very convinced of he claim. It should be an interesting read.
 
It is pretty funny listening to talk radio try and figure out what to label him with - Secret Muslim or Marxist. I guess after he gets the nomination they will settle on something.:D
 
It is pretty funny listening to talk radio try and figure out what to label him with - Secret Muslim or Marxist. I guess after he gets the nomination they will settle on something.:D


Well, O'Reilly is trying to get him to come on his tv show and get grilled the way he did H. Clinton and McCain. IF Obama does not, I WILL vote for McCain for sure. As so are many others. Super delegates and the Dem party beware, as this may happen on a massive scale.

I do not like the way Obama is already claiming the nomination, on purpose, in order to make super delgates feel foolish for not voting for him. We need to know more about this man, and O'Reilly would be a good interviewer. I demand he goes on that show BEFORE the party decides whether it is him or Hillary.
 
Well, O'Reilly is trying to get him to come on his tv show and get grilled the way he did H. Clinton and McCain. IF Obama does not, I WILL vote for McCain for sure. As so are many others. Super delegates and the Dem party beware, as this may happen on a massive scale.

Where'd that laughing dog go? I hear he'll only vote for candidates that play with his favorite talk show host too.
 
I did hear an O'reilly radio episode where he admired Obama's handling of a interview request.

As far as I remember, one of Obama's handlers was causing a commotion keeping away O'reilly's people. Obama saw the commotion and stopped his handler and went up to O'reilly to address him. O'reilly asked Obama when he will come onto the factor to be interviwed, and Obama replied "After I get the nomination, I will come on."

After hearing that, I can only hope that Obama will keep to his word. Obviously, such interviews can be politically dangerous. But, if he is as quick witted as people claim, it will be to his benefit.
 
Is this sarcasm? There wasn't a smilie....


(In regards to my post saying Bill O'Reilly would be a good interviewer)

No sarcasism. I think Bill tries to be forthright. He claims he tries to be fair and balanced... but I do take issue to him talking about negatives of the 'far left', and using derogitory adjectives about them, more than he does the far right. I will say THAT much.

Tell me what you object to him, regarding doing the interview. Do you suppose he will intentionally try to make Obama look bad?, so that the viewer perhaps jumps ship on him (Obama)?,and moves over to the Hillary or preferably the McCain camp?
 
(In regards to my post saying Bill O'Reilly would be a good interviewer)

No sarcasism. I think Bill tries to be forthright. He claims he tries to be fair and balanced...

...And Eric Cartman claims, "I'm not fat, I'm just big-boned!"

Tell me what you object to him, regarding doing the interview. Do you suppose he will intentionally try to make Obama look bad?, so that the viewer perhaps jumps ship on him (Obama)?,and moves over to the Hillary or preferably the McCain camp?

What O'Reilly does isn't journalism, it's sensationalism. His "interview" would be little more than his run-of-the-mill routine where he rants, raves, and yells at the "interviewee," and the viewer is actually dumber for having watched it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom