• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM Forum Party Net-A-Thon

You're obviously allergic to pelicans, you should be fine this time. ;)

There aren't going to be pelicans in Vegas?!? Not even pelicans with blueberry vodka, which I suspect are the only type I'm allergic to??

(In my defense, I was flying home at 6 the next morning, so getting to bed before then seemed like a good idea at the time. Now I know better, and if I'm going to be on an airplane for six hours, I'm making sure I'm sleep deprived.)
 
I'm a bit late to this fundraising party with my $20 by PayPal, but I won't be late for the actual party. See you there!
 
I plan to be there, so just PayPalled $50.
I'll drink . . . but how wisely remains to be seen. ;)
 
Count me as in for 20.

I will give it in person. No lap dance required this year.
 
I think, like last year, I'll sponsor in booze.
 
I finally contributed. I'm curious to see if I can get drunk in Vegas. I've tried before, but I'm generally either too busy, or the weather somehow keeps me more alert. Let's raise some fictional neitherworld!
 
- Paypall'd $25.

Now, to figure out a wise drinking strategy for the desert heat...

ah, who am I kidding, there is only one strategy. ;)
 
Certainly not. Let's party till nonsense blacks out, resentment leaves the room and all rules give up on us and leave us alone.

Saturday night at TAM is PARTY TIME. We go to parties to meet friends, and this has nothing to do with forum stuff.

Oh come on. Can't we please ban her?
 
Open letter to Rebecca

Rebecca,

I'm sorry about the events of the past few days and I hope that you are okay. Please talk to someone on the forum and let them know how you are doing.

Could you PM me your plans for TAM and let me know whether you are planning to keep the suite that we are using for the forum party? I'll certainly understand if you've changed your plans, but we need an alternate plan B if you have decided not to attend.

I hope to see you there.

Edited to add: Of course, you cannot PM me. Please send me an email, or send one to Kitty.

~~ Paul
 
Last edited:
I have spoken with Rebecca. She says to tell you all:

1. Yes the party is on. It takes more than a mere banning to stop a Skepchick party!
2. None of you are invited. She's going to take all the money and fill the jacuzzi with chocolate, whisky and Chippendale dancers. Woo hoo!
3. #2 is actually not true. Most of you are still invited. :)
4. She'll be at TAM so be nice to her :) Or it's back to #2.

:)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom