where is your rebuttal Norseman?
This is what Mike McQuaid said to New York Times:
I was writing from memory and obviously errd. I recall that even you are sometimes prone to human fallibility. The significant thing about McQuaid’s testimony is hearing the explosion from below and not above. But I concede to your point and thereby withdraw McQuaids statement in relation to point 2.
But does that mean point 2 is refuted? not at all.
Lets see it again shall we:
Point (2): The building shaking cannot be explained by the impact of falling debris on the shaft pit.
-If you believe that falling debris impacting shaft pit B4 and B6 will cause the building to shake on B1 then you seriously need your head examined. The amount of falling debris required to cause the building to shake would destroy car 50, 6 and 7 when it passed. Because these cars were not destroyed when all this debris (supposedly) passed we can safely rule out debris as a possible explanation.
Lets see point (1) again: The sound of the explosion heard somewhere
between B1 and B4 cannot be explained by debris falling down an elevator shaft because the debris would naturally fall straight down and could not take a horizontal turn after dropping 90+floors. this is basic basic reasoning that should have been discoved
before you proposed falling debris as the explanation for the explosion between B1 and B4.
The keen reader will then quiet easily see through thewholesouls dishonesty regarding the two claims I have quoted from his post
As explained above i errd, I have no problem admitting that. It happens unfortunately. It was certainly not intentional and the retraction of McQuids statement makes no difference to the conclusion from point (2) and (1). If you think it does then spit it out.
The keen reader should also notice that you have not provided
any rebuttal to my post. I argued that your "kitchen sink hypothesis" i.e. the falling debris cannot not explain
any events 1-6 prior to the fireball. So Norseman, are you going to put my arguments on ignore? Or are you going to step up to the plate and rebute my arguments with reason and logic?
I for one am still waiting. And if you cannot rebute my conclusions then
I will conclude that you have conceded to my argument and retracted your "kitchen sink hypothesis" as an explanation for the events in the basement (as mentioned in my post) prior to the fireball arriving. Thats how debates work I'm afraid.
Do you understand where you went wrong here thewholesoul? Because this is nonsense.
I dont know. maybe you can elaborate for us. But if your yet-to-be-known argument does not explain or refute the following fact then there is no need posting it:
"For a fireball to reach Ed McCabe and blow the door to the room he was in "off its hinges" it had to take
the path of most resistence"
peace