B1 is the lowest doorway.
I don't think that's correct. As I said above, it is reasonable to conclude that there were no elevator exit doors on floors that elevators did not serve, although there were most likely man doors for access to the shafts even on floors that the elevators did not serve. But the floor plans indicate that 6, 7 and 50
did have doors below B1.
perhaps it had man doors to access the bottom of hoist way? perhaps not. your point is reasonable but i think you will need to provide more evidence.
My information on this comes from discussions with experts in elevator design, repair, and maintenance, as well as from a FDNY battalion commander with specific knowledge of the WTC towers, so it is anecdotal in nature and not "evidence" that I can disclose here, I'm afraid. Therefore, I do not expect you - or anyone - to take my word for it or accept it as "evidence", naturally, but I do suggest that you also consult experts on elevator design, repair and maintenance in order to educate yourself about the subject matter, which will help inform your conclusions.
i thoroughly debunked the magic fireball theory and the jet fuel theory.
No, you did no such thing.
the 15 seconds is a guestimate:
And is, therefore, more useless as "evidence" as my anecdotal evidence above.
the problem for you to explain is how jet fuel could travel down 90+floors to b1 quicker than car 50. i think its impossible. and i think when you think about it you will think the same as me
I do not accept your premise that the jet fuel had to "travel down 90+ floors to B1 quicker than car 50" because your premise is not sufficiently grounded on evidence. Therefore, it should go without saying that I do not accept your assertion that this is something I have to "explain" and it should go without saying that I do not "think the same as [you]" about the matter.
The reality is that the preponderance of the evidence supports the conclusion that there were fires and fireballs travelling through the cores of the towers by way of elevator shafts, utility shafts, mechanical shafts, etc. and that these caused damage, destruction and horrible deaths. I do not understand why you choose to ignore reality in favour of a fanciful and, frankly, delusional view of the events, but you are, of course, free to do so. Just don't try selling that fanciful, unfounded view as reality.
well since you talked with all these experts perhaps you can easily explain why i am wrong. specifically address my post 207 but i have others in this thread on shaft to shaft transfer of jet fuel.
As I have said previously, it seems that you do not understand the difference between hoistways and shafts, and you continue to labour under the misconception that each hoistway operated within a separate shaft. This is not accurate.
with respect however your above rant is not an argumnet.
I do not think it's accurate to characterize my post as a "rant". A fair reading of it will show it to be quite calm, polite, and rational.
your basically saying go talk to some experts and your falsly assuming of course, that they will agree with you!
I suggested that you should talk to some experts because you have repeatedly made assertions that are unsupported and untenable, because you have repeatedly demonstrated that you are unaware of even basic information about the subject matter (i.e. you seem not to comprehend even the basic but very important difference between a "hoistway" and a "shaft"), and because doing so would help you to understand how elevator systems are designed and how they work in tall buildings.
And, no, I am not "falsly[sic] assuming of course, that they will agree with
" As any good researcher would do, I consulted with relevant and qualified experts on the subject matter before offering my views on it. I am suggesting that you would benefit from doing the same.
look i can read floor plans and the shafts did not vertically go from basemnt to ceiling. this means that jet fuel had to pass horizontally at some point. go read my post #207 and if your interested in serious debate then address the points i made as opposed to "go talk to the experts" approach.
If you can read the floor plans, you must acknowledge that there were elevator shafts that went from the sub-basements to the impact zones, (more in the south tower than the north). And you still seem to be a bit confused about the difference between shafts and hoistways. Also, as previously noted, there were also mechanical and utility shafts that ran from the sub-basements to the impact zones.
It is disingenuous to ignore the totality of the components that contributed to the distribution of jet fuel throughout the buildings, and to ignore reality.
now ask yourself, what if people below this area with no shaft were incinerated from a fireball. how would you explain that to their family members? the official story hinges on fireballs travelling down shafts!!!!!! do you see the problem i have with acceoting the official story?
Are you suggesting that there were people killed by fire in locations where fire did not and could not exist? I'm not sure I'm following this particular hypothetical question/argument of yours but it looks like a red herring or non sequitur at first blush. Can you please clarify what it is that you are suggesting here?
so with all your knowledge on the subject why dont YOU go read my post#237 and try and debunk it. i BET a shiney penny you cant.
As I said above, I do not accept the faulty premise upon which your prior post is based. Unless and until you can support your theory with facts and evidence rather than unfounded supposition and speculation, there is nothing to debunk.
listen this a forum for rational discourse not silly baseless conjecture.
Damn, where's my irony meter when I need it?
until then your wasting my time and yours with these non productive opinions
Oh, here it is. 