• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

1337m4n

Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
3,510
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Truther


I'm actually kinda disappointed with the article's quality. It's not ED's best work by any means. Still, I'm ecstatic to see them take on the Truthers.

Wait till the folks at LCF see this and start to believe that ED is run by the government.

When I've got some free time I'll try to edit that article and see if I can make it funny. Still, this is pretty epic.

ETA: noooooooooo my NSFW bar isn't working.

Well. If it's not working for you either, the link is here:

It's NSFW.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Truth[ers] in their natural habitat: obnoxious and pointless protests that allow them to revel in their social maladjustment like a dog rolling in its own [excrement]."

A priceless caption which has been edited to conform to the Membership Agreement.
 
This is extremely unhelpful.


Agree 100% Infantile and silly. But then so is Monty Python.. But then, that's also funny. I'm suprised to know people find this stuff funny. Some of it is in extremely bad taste.
 
This is extremely unhelpful.



Poor quality satire.

So the truther are 'fags' eh?

I guess that's about the worst thing you could be, isn't it?

Please go read some of the anti-gay crap on Prison Planet. Okay?
 
This photo alone gives that site the right to exist:

Pissonpaul.jpg
 
What does this author have against gay people? Or is that how comedy rolls in America? Perhaps it's something deeper....
 
Yeah, jhunter had the right idea.

Definitely check out the Loose Change entry as well.

An excerpt:
Loose change is the result of three college rejects discovering iMovie. Executive producer Dylan Avery developed the idea while masturbating furiously to 9/11 pictures and realized there was an unexplained puff of smoke coming out of the WTC during the collapse. He asked then Web designer now controlled demolition expert Jason Bermas for scientific evidence of Jew involvement, the rest is history.

:clap:
 
The whole distasteful 'f..' thing comes from net subculture like 4chan and ebaumsworld, it's not anything to do with this topic, they do it with everything. I have no idea why though. Same people are behind 'anonymous'.
 
Yeah, I can see how this would be a bit off-key to someone not familiar with 4chan.

Good stuff though :)
 
Truthfag beliefs amount to political fiction written by insecure faggots who want an excuse to hate authority, to feel superior to people who don't believe in their idiotic filth, and who probably fap to posters of Neo from the Matrix. The reason they fail hard is they expect their faggotry to be taken seriously

This author lost steam in the end and shot him/herself in the foot right in the opening introduction.

The use of "Truthfag" comes off a bit harsh but of its own meaning. Truthfag can take on it's own meaning and be funny.

The use of "faggots" and "faggotry" caries preconceived meaning. It would leave anyone with a bad taste in their mouth (people that don't make a habit of using those words that this).

In the end the entry gets less and less funny with each paragraph, so with or without the off language, it isn't really that good.

And why is this "epic"?
 
Oh great, this is just ging to give the "truether's" something more to whine about.

just what we need.

I don't call them "fags", I just call them ignorant ugly people that couldn't get a girl other than paying for one.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom