• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I Have an Obscene Shockjock Style Science Podcast

mindcore

Scholar
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
78
I couldn't decide which section would be the best to post this in.

But I have been wanting my fellow skeptics to check out my podcast and give me feedback on it.

Warning: It is explicit and deliberately offensive. Think Howard Stern or edgier John Stewart.

If you know you would hate something like that, you should probably not check it out. I ended up pissing some people off on CFI because I did not use that disclaimer.

But I am trying to do this well. Its a science podcast and it is also intended to heavily promote skepticism.

Well anyways.

http://mindcore.podbean.com
 
Bringin' science to the streets? It sounds forced. Don't quit your (part-time) day job.
 
Last edited:
I don't think the episode I'm downloading now will sound forced. At least not any more than, say a Rush Limbaugh episode. I liked it a lot.

But I do appreciate the constructive criticism.
I said James Randi was better than Jesus on the last episode.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom