Being factually correct in most of what you say is not an objective measure?
It can be, but it's not in itself a meaningful measure of who won. Ratling of 2+2=4 for all of the debate is dreadfully factually correct, but not much to the point.
Lowest fallacy count? Again not a meaningful measure. Particuarly not in issolation. And of cause I'm still not particuarly inclined to trust you impression.I'll give you my definition. Winning a debate means the justifications for your arguments relied on logic. It means you expressed your reasoning far better than the other candidates, and that you avoided resorting to dishonest answers to direct questions. It means you backed up your arguments with factual information and not a gut feeling or appeal to "authority" and "honor" like Huckabee, vague inconsistent statements like Romney, etc., ignorant statements like Giuliani, etc.
Basically, if your fallacy count was the lowest, and your opponents could not refute your arguments successfully either because they were factually incorrect, or because there was a disconnect in their logic, I'd say you won.
I note that you don't even try to claim my guess was wrong, but then it would be rather difficult to bitch about my guessing if you admited it's true.That's right, you should think with your gut. Your headbone is for breaking things like concrete walls you feel angry, not for thinking.
