I have evidence of love because I experienced love is circular? I have evidence of justice because I have experience justice is circular? How about I have evidence of rain because I experienced rain? Is that circular? Subjective experience is the most fundamental sort of evidence any of us can have. When you ask someone to ignore their subjective experience and accept instead another explanation, I think your alternative explanation must be very strong. Humans generally need strong evidence to accept that their underlying assumptions are incorrect and change the way they interpret the evidence of their senses is wrong. It can be done. The world is not flat as it appears? No, it's round became the accepted belief eventually.
More misconceptions on your part which I'm sure if I explain to you again won't make a difference, but for the sake of anyone reading the thread who is confused by this, I'll go over it again.
The subjective experience you label as love is evidence of an experience. We can observe an number of things which correlate with your subjective experience.
The experience itself can be looked at through brain activity both chemical and electrical.
The experience can be looked at as it relates to behavior, parental bonding, family bonding, mating and so on.
Together, the observations we make about behavior, and the subjective 'experience' you have are identified as part of human behavior and experience and we have given it a label, we've named your experience, love.
Parental bonding, family bonding, mating and so on exist. We have sufficient evidence of that. And emotion exists that accompanies parental bonding, family bonding, mating and so on. We understand emotions as part of consciousness, just as reasoning, memory, and interpretation of sensory input are part of consciousness. So we can say emotions exist.
The color red exists, it is a specific wavelength of visible light. One learns to recognize red and one learns to recognize the emotional experience we associate with parental bonding, family bonding, mating and so on that we have named, love.
Once again, no one here has said the experience does not exist. Nor have we said that one cannot reliably report that subjective experience or observed color. People can report their subjective experience which they interpret as "god". The experience is not being denied.
Take the same experiences, love and observing the color red. I can apply an electrical stimulus to your brain and if it triggered the right spot, you might experience a vision of the color red or you might experience the emotion you interpret as love. You could even experience the feeling you interpret as "god". None of those experiences would be evidence of red, love or god. Those experiences you felt or saw and interpreted when your brain was stimulated were not evidence of those things. Your experience was evidence of brain activity, nothing more.
Without all of our other observations the things you experienced, love, the color red and 'god' are all clear evidence you experienced something. Since there is nothing at all anywhere which is evidence your god experience is the result of real gods, all that experience is evidence of is that you had some brain activity. You cannot draw any other VALID conclusions from that experience. Because there is no evidence of anything more than brain activity. It would be invalid to draw a conclusion which the evidence did not support. You cannot claim you have an underlying premise the experience is evidence of gods because you have no evidence whatsoever to support that underlying premise.
All you are doing here Beth is proclaiming because someone believes something, the belief is evidence. It isn't that the experience is evidence. You are claiming the belief is the evidence.
As to the 'experience of justice' I don't have time to write a dissertation on the underlying psychosocial factors in moral convictions. People have criteria for making moral judgments and decisions. They are based on some group behavior that is genetically based as well as psychosocial influences in early childhood. Sociopaths, for example, don't empathize. Fetal alcohol syndrome has a sociopathic component. Abnormal maternal infant bonding can create sociopathic behavior and so on.
But what you experience as justice is just as explicable with external evidence as love is.