Cold one
Scholar
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2008
- Messages
- 79
OK Seismosaurus
Going by what you have said - you believe suicide is fine but murder is not.
"Direct threat" involves only a physical act to end your life or cause you harm.
Please explain where I have made an error in thought here if any.
So again I ask - If you were dieing from starvation would you not kill someone to get more food in order to survive?
Going by what you have said - you believe suicide is fine but murder is not.
"Direct threat" involves only a physical act to end your life or cause you harm.
Please explain where I have made an error in thought here if any.
So again I ask - If you were dieing from starvation would you not kill someone to get more food in order to survive?