Dr. Lao
Critical Thinker
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2006
- Messages
- 415
Your last 50 or so posts are Ron Paul attacks.
Thats 15% of your total posts!
Yeah, so?
Most of your posts are pro RP!
And, I've been here longer.
Is that ALL you have?
LOL 3% LOLOLOLOL
Your last 50 or so posts are Ron Paul attacks.
Thats 15% of your total posts!
#341 is the reason that FL is insignificant. Giuliani is done, Ron Paul will now have to be given a fair shake in media coverage.
They should do a exit poll on how many voters are actually familiar w/ Ron Paul, his positions or his new way forward. This set back is attributed to his virtual media black-out in FL.
I have just pursued your posts. You do nothing but insult various groups.
This might better suit your mentality:
http://www.traytowncabins.ca/pictures/exterior/playing_in_the_sandbox.jpg
Milton Friedman PBS interview"I think there is universal agreement within the economics profession that the decline - the sharp decline in the quantity of money played a very major role in producing the Great Depression."
"And, indeed, in my opinion would have been over in 1931 at the latest had it not been that the Federal Reserve followed a policy which led to bank failures, widespread bank failures, and led to a reduction in the quantity of money."
Remarks by Governor Ben S. Bernanke"Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve. I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it. We're very sorry. But thanks to you, we won't do it again."
I know beans about the Federal Reserve, but I know people, and I know history, and there is a higher probability of UFOs landing on the Mall in DC than getting rid of something as entrenched in the national psyche as the Fed. Ron Paul would get a worse reception trying to abolish the Fed than GWB did on his Privatize Social Security road trip. I recommend finding a different drum to beat.Ron Paul wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve system.
The Federal Reserve system is what caused a bad recession to become a deep depression.
Milton Friedman: 1976, Friedman won the "The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel" "for his achievements in the fields of consumption analysis, monetary history and theory and for his demonstration of the complexity of stabilization policy." (Wiki)
Milton Friedman PBS interview
But wait! There's more!
Remarks by Governor Ben S. Bernanke
My main beef with Ron Paul is that he is a Truther. (No, not a 9/11 truther, so put it back in your pants, HH et al.)WRT the title of this thread, I'll bet a case against Dr Paul!
My main beef with Ron Paul is that he is a Truther. (No, not a 9/11 truther, so put it back in your pants, HH et al.)
I listened to a radio interview of Ron Paul conducted last fall by Brian Suits, the PM drive time host at the time on our local conservative talk station. I haved searched the internet, and contacted the radio station, but unfortunately I cannot provide a transcript or recording of that interview, and Brian Suits has since been replaced. So take this as it is, an anecdote.
During that interview, Paul in no uncertain terms declared that FDR deliberately maneuvered Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor in 1941 so that the US could aid Britain against Germany. Paul also stated that FDR knew where the Japanese fleet was in early December 1941, and refused to allow his commanders to take action to prevent the attack on December 7. So Paul thinks that FDR MIHOP and LIHOP Pearl Harbor, making him a 12/7/41 Truther.
It was at that moment that I decided Ron Paul was undeserving to even be jokingly considered a candidate for POTUS.
You think he is undeserving of the presidency because he's a skeptic?
I know beans about the Federal Reserve, but I know people, and I know history, and there is a higher probability of UFOs landing on the Mall in DC than getting rid of something as entrenched in the national psyche as the Fed. Ron Paul would get a worse reception trying to abolish the Fed than GWB did on his Privatize Social Security road trip. I recommend finding a different drum to beat.
The Federal Reserve system is what caused a bad recession to become a deep depression.
Milton Friedman: 1976, Friedman won the "Nobel Prize in Economics" "for his achievements in the fields of consumption analysis, monetary history and theory and for his demonstration of the complexity of stabilization policy." (Wiki)
Milton Friedman PBS interview
But wait! There's more!
Remarks by Governor Ben S. Bernanke
Wrong. I teach at FSU and FAMU in Tallahassee and at FSU I see quite a few fliers, signs, and even cars with slogans like "GOOGLE RON PAUL!" in the back windows. Other profs I know at UCF, Florida, and USF say the same thing.
Mitt Romney's private equity firm, Bain Capital, has purchased Clear Channel Communications for $19.5 billion. They operate over 1,100 full power AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations, twelve XM radio channels, and more than 30 television stations in the United States.
No, RP isn't a sceptic, if he believes that Pearl Harbour CT BS then he should stay locked in his panic room.
Not at all, since in 2008 he's nothing but a fringe candidate so he can believe any loopy nonsense he wants.Do you have a source for Ron Paul saying his thoughts on PH? But does it even matter in 2008?
My main beef with Ron Paul is that he is a Truther. (No, not a 9/11 truther, so put it back in your pants, HH et al.)
I listened to a radio interview of Ron Paul conducted last fall by Brian Suits, the PM drive time host at the time on our local conservative talk station. I haved searched the internet, and contacted the radio station, but unfortunately I cannot provide a transcript or recording of that interview, and Brian Suits has since been replaced. So take this as it is, an anecdote.
During that interview, Paul in no uncertain terms declared that FDR deliberately maneuvered Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor in 1941 so that the US could aid Britain against Germany. Paul also stated that FDR knew where the Japanese fleet was in early December 1941, and refused to allow his commanders to take action to prevent the attack on December 7. So Paul thinks that FDR MIHOP and LIHOP Pearl Harbor, making him a 12/7/41 Truther.
It was at that moment that I decided Ron Paul was undeserving to even be jokingly considered a candidate for POTUS.
Not at all, since in 2008 he's nothing but a fringe candidate so he can believe any loopy nonsense he wants.
It is just another reason WHY he's a fringe candidate who will never mount a serious challenge in a presidential race.
I can see the 2112 slogan now. "We're shooting for 8% this time."Negative
Anybody with this believe is not fit for president, a president should know better than uneducated CTs.He is not only one that thinks that, not by a long shot! Snip ...
It's much worse than that - HereticHulk thinks that 9/11 was an inside job and Ron Paul will expose the evil cabal that secretly runs the world and hang Bush and Cheney for treason.I'm right, actually, and I got the polls to back me up (unless you are one one of the Ron Paul nutters that think it was RIGGED (cue scary music).