• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Truther ‘Confrontations’: What Are They Accomplishing?

Mostly angry white males from what I've seen. There is a very good article on the NYC 'We Are Change' truther group in the current Radar magazine which is also available online. I can’t post links yet but you can find it on the Screw Loose Change blog. Just do a search for 'Changers Hit Radar's Screen'.


Now that I can post links, here's the Radar magazine article I mentioned about the NYC 'We Are Change' kids. They all seem to have a common link with Alex Jones, their mentor and 'inspiration.’ Corrupting the empty-headed youth of America, I’d say!

http://www.radaronline.com/from-the...onspiracy_theories_alex_jones_luke_rudkow.php
 
To be honest I had not really seen too many of these confrontations so tonight I decided, hey why not. I went to youtube and viewed a number of these so called confrontations.





Here are the rest if anybody cares to look, I could go no further.

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=we+are+change+confronts&search=Search

To be honest I want the precious moments of my life back that I wasted on this complete and utter drivel. It is appalling , there is absolutely no redeeming features of what these people are doing. I honestly did try to look with a open mind and see if there was anything good that comes from this sort of stupidity, I could find none.

Each and every clip shows individuals spouting rubbish to public figures and one can almost hear and does hear the audible groan from the crowds. In not one clip is there the slightest interest from anybody, other that to ask these people to "shut up"

I guess if I was to offer my opinion it is one of pity, pity for those that are so convinced they are right that they would be publicly humiliated in such a way. But hey, it is their choice. Maybe one day they will say the thing we all say every now and again.

" I really, really wish I hadn't done that"
 
Last edited:
Now that I can post links, here's the Radar magazine article I mentioned about the NYC 'We Are Change' kids. They all seem to have a common link with Alex Jones, their mentor and 'inspiration.’ Corrupting the empty-headed youth of America, I’d say!

http://www.radaronline.com/from-the...onspiracy_theories_alex_jones_luke_rudkow.php


So excited that you can now post links that you posted it three times? ;)

(Just kidding, of course. Duplicates happen sometimes. Blame Lisa - it's practically a rule.)
 
So excited that you can now post links that you posted it three times? ;)

(Just kidding, of course. Duplicates happen sometimes. Blame Lisa - it's practically a rule.)

The forum pages were very slow in loading yesterday probably because of heavy use. I remember backing out and reloading pages a few times which may have caused the duplications.

(What I’m really looking forward to is the 50 post mark so I can get one of those avatar thingies….)
 
Yes then you can rotate your avatar as I have done. You can also add an animated gif as your avatar, which many others use and like.

TAM:)
 
To be honest I want the precious moments of my life back that I wasted on this complete and utter drivel. It is appalling , there is absolutely no redeeming features of what these people are doing. I honestly did try to look with a open mind and see if there was anything good that comes from this sort of stupidity, I could find none.

Each and every clip shows individuals spouting rubbish to public figures and one can almost hear and does hear the audible groan from the crowds. In not one clip is there the slightest interest from anybody, other that to ask these people to "shut up"

I guess if I was to offer my opinion it is one of pity, pity for those that are so convinced they are right that they would be publicly humiliated in such a way. But hey, it is their choice. Maybe one day they will say the thing we all say every now and again.

" I really, really wish I hadn't done that"


It’s easy to make fun of these people but go to the link I've posted below for Take A Stand For 9/11 Truth out of Milwaukee and take a look at the webpage. There is something ineffably sad about the whole enterprise. Look at the pictures of the demonstrations. No more than 12 or 15 people show up (probably the same people every time). Donations are solicited to buy DVDs, literature, stamps and stationary to get out the TRUTH and no one is listening. (Most of the stuff probably ends up in the trash can of the recipients.)

The young people in this movement will probably grow up eventually; get jobs, mates, careers, a life, but the guys in Take A Stand For 9/11 Truth are middle-aged and older and have totally bought into a delusional belief system. Some will drift away from this ‘activism,’ others will probably go to their deaths clutching their ‘truths.’

The only humane response possible is pity, yes, but also great, great sadness at the waste of human lives and the time, energy, money and potential being squandered on a delusion.

http://www.ts911t.org/index.html
 
I quote the immortal words of Jim "the Waco Kid":

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."
 
I quote the immortal words of Jim "the Waco Kid":

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."

<troofer mode> The fact that you're quoting a Mel Brooks' film further demonstrates the connection among the JREF debunkers, the NWO and the Zionists! It is a known fact that Mel Brooks, Gene Wilder and Madeline Khan were Zionist agents in the Zionist comedy film division. "Blazing Saddles" is full of hidden codes that the NWO-Zionists co-op used to get information/orders out to the field agents and shills. You JREF debunkers are sooooo obvious!" </troofer mode>
 
It is a known fact that Mel Brooks, Gene Wilder and Madeline Khan were Zionist agents

Your little joke actually made me think of something.

I can't tell you how many times twoofers use arguments that begin with, or incorporate, "it's a well known fact that..." and then base their argument on completely wrong or unproven information.

I see posts like this all of the time.

"First of all, WTC7 was a controlled demolition. That's a fact. Case closed."

At that point any debate is pointless. Their mind is made up. When you refuse to engage them further they claim victory.

It's insanity.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom