• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Truther ‘Confrontations’: What Are They Accomplishing?

I'm sure "don't taze me, bro!" recruited lots of new troothers. All they needed is to be made aware that the trooth was out there and then it's just a Google search away. Loose Change is very persuasive if you're not experienced in critical thought or the real facts surrounding 9/11.

Hell, I believed it for the first 5 minutes after watching it, until something clicked in my head and I said, Hey, wait a minute! and started doing some fact-checking. And I'm a pretty science-minded guy.
 
I'll probably get some disagreement on this, but I think the "hecklivism" the Truthers are engaging in has been wildly successful in terms of getting them attention. The news media love this stuff because it offers both conflict and humor, and for reporters on the campaign trail (where many of the incidents have taken place), it offers a break from the tedium of reporting on yet another stump speech. Yes, the coverage is probably mostly critical, but the "Truthers" seldom get any other kind of coverage anyway

I think there is a good point there. Though unintentional, twoofers have become the comic relief for reporters whose days are normally filled with breaking stories of bad news or the incessant posturing of politicians on the campaign trail. In a sense, they have become the court jesters to the news media.:p

(bolding for emphasis)
 
Last edited:
The truth movement is VERY much a movement of young, angry men (about 90% of their movement). They are upset with govt, upset with their lives at this stage, upset with the way America is perceived by the world.

Mostly angry white males from what I've seen. There is a very good article on the NYC 'We Are Change' truther group in the current Radar magazine which is also available online. I can’t post links yet but you can find it on the Screw Loose Change blog. Just do a search for 'Changers Hit Radar's Screen'.
 
Sounds like someone is jealous.
Next time theres a truther rally near you, yall should go.
Party!
 
Sounds like someone is jealous.
Next time theres a truther rally near you, yall should go.
Party!

As long as I don't have to stand behind Alex Jones or near his bullhorn. I hear he has a flatulence problems... on both ends. ;-(
 
The other thing that doesn't make sense is that when Truthers are questioned about these confrontations, they complain about us trying to stifle their "free speech".

This implies that they at least THINK they're accomplishing something.
 
I have a dark fantasy of dressing up in one of those god awful 911 shirts and then attending a David Icke or Tsarian 'seminars' and just start yelling "What ABOUT BUILDING SEVEN!!" before a answer is given "FZEREEFALL!" EXPLAIN THAT!" and on and on until everyone is pissed and the whole presentation is skrewd. Then film the jackbooted Annunakian bullies dragging me out of the venue and post the whole scene on YouTube.. Naww... it would be a waste of my time, and I would probably just create a new sub-phylum of Twoof.
 
I have a dark fantasy of dressing up in one of those god awful 911 shirts and then attending a David Icke or Tsarian 'seminars' and just start yelling "What ABOUT BUILDING SEVEN!!" before a answer is given "FZEREEFALL!" EXPLAIN THAT!" and on and on until everyone is pissed and the whole presentation is skrewd. Then film the jackbooted Annunakian bullies dragging me out of the venue and post the whole scene on YouTube.. Naww... it would be a waste of my time, and I would probably just create a new sub-phylum of Twoof.

Hold that thought...it might make for a great Halloween costume!
(granted, your friends might go out of their way to keep sharp objects and anything containing alcohol out of your reach):p
 
Well I talked to Michael Shermer on Monday, and he is on the verge of cracking now. The next issue of Skeptic magazine is going to feature a cover article, "Why Truther Science is Superior: the Inside Story".
 
Mostly angry white males from what I've seen. There is a very good article on the NYC 'We Are Change' truther group in the current Radar magazine which is also available online. I can’t post links yet but you can find it on the Screw Loose Change blog. Just do a search for 'Changers Hit Radar's Screen'.

Now that I can post links, here's the Radar magazine article I mentioned about the NYC 'We Are Change' kids. They all seem to have a common link with Alex Jones, their mentor and 'inspiration.’ Corrupting the empty-headed youth of America, I’d say!

http://www.radaronline.com/from-the...onspiracy_theories_alex_jones_luke_rudkow.php
 
Mostly angry white males from what I've seen. There is a very good article on the NYC 'We Are Change' truther group in the current Radar magazine which is also available online. I can’t post links yet but you can find it on the Screw Loose Change blog. Just do a search for 'Changers Hit Radar's Screen'.

Now that I can post links, here's the Radar magazine article I mentioned about the NYC 'We Are Change' kids. They all seem to have a common link with Alex Jones, their mentor and 'inspiration.’ Corrupting the empty-headed youth of America, I’d say!

http://www.radaronline.com/from-the...onspiracy_theories_alex_jones_luke_rudkow.php
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom