• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Any Skype Users Here? - Paranormal Chat Rooms

kosai

Recently Audited Thetan Cluster
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
565
I am wondering, is there many Skype users here? They have something called Skypecasts which more or less are an internet version on the radio call in show. The woo is *THICK* over there... it's pretty entertaining to listen to however I'm way outnumbered when I join in the rooms there. Today I was in a room discussing UFOs, Morgellon's, Thimerosal and Troofers. All in one room! Anybody else use these? I've started some Skeptic rooms in the past but didn't get much response.
 
I use Skype, but have never joined any rooms or Skypecasts. I just use it to keep in touch with a few people, and to attend meetings that are in Ontario.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom