Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2001
- Messages
- 28,828
After some posters convinced me that I would never get answers to my questions in the "The War on Christianity" thread, I decided the best approach would be to start a new thread with no previous baggage.
I understand that many of the Christians and Theists on this board do not believe that there is a War on Christianity. While their opinions are welcome, what I really want is to know what the true believers consider the War on Christianity. I personally believe that the U.S. is big enough to allow Christians and non-Christians to live peaceably together.
So, let me begin by asking if any of the following are part the WoC.
1) Homosexuals asking for equal or special rights
2) Scientists trying to prevent Intelligent Design from entering high school biology classes
3) The U.S. Supreme Court's 1962 ruling about school prayers
4) The ACLU
5) Hollywood and their agenda
6) Democrats and their agenda
7) The Jews and their agenda
8) The War on Christmas
9) Satanic cults kidnapping children and infants
If I am completely off base with these topics, please let me know and tell me the exact areas in which the WoC is being fought. Also, I am interested in who is winning this war.
I understand that many of the Christians and Theists on this board do not believe that there is a War on Christianity. While their opinions are welcome, what I really want is to know what the true believers consider the War on Christianity. I personally believe that the U.S. is big enough to allow Christians and non-Christians to live peaceably together.
So, let me begin by asking if any of the following are part the WoC.
1) Homosexuals asking for equal or special rights
2) Scientists trying to prevent Intelligent Design from entering high school biology classes
3) The U.S. Supreme Court's 1962 ruling about school prayers
4) The ACLU
5) Hollywood and their agenda
6) Democrats and their agenda
7) The Jews and their agenda
8) The War on Christmas
9) Satanic cults kidnapping children and infants
If I am completely off base with these topics, please let me know and tell me the exact areas in which the WoC is being fought. Also, I am interested in who is winning this war.
