Truth: you changed your explanation in youtube. I can post the entire dialogue in order for everyone to see if you like.
No need to post the entire dialog- just quote the relevant sections where you think I was in error.
I apologise post #348 not #349
Truth #2: was it true or not, yes it was, moving on...
My aim means exactly what it states, try reading it again, moving on...
This is not going to work. Going "I'm right, you're wrong, moving on" on every point is useless, pathetic, and a waste of my time.
Truth #4 and #5: you argue that they are not true because sound can travel through the structure – re-read truth no#9 and #10 – which addresses your objection.
Proving, of course, that you contradicted yourself. I obviously read it since that is specifically what I commented on.
pquote]I specifically addressed the two ways a person can experience an explosion (a) by sound i.e. hearing it as sound waves through the air (b) by touch i.e. by feeling it as sound waves, vibrations or shock waves through solids. Imagine your in a disco, if you can, you both "hear" the sound of travelling through the air and reaching your ears and tyou "feel" the sound waves travelling through the floor experienced as vibrations. [/quote]
This does absolutely nothing to support your assertion.
Your objection to truth #4 and #5 are not valid because when sound travels through a structure it is “felt” by the person touching or being beside that structure. you shadow boxing again.
I hate to tell you this, but sound is interpreted through the ear.
truth #5 you say "Same direction? As opposed to what?" What a pointless question.
Proving, of course, that your "truth" was non-sequitur.
Are you saying that sound waves emmitted from its source travelling down an elevator will travel back towards its source? Truth #5 remains, moving on...
No, but that's apparently what you were arguing against. For whatever reason still remains unclear.
Truth #5 is relevant to my argument, its not my fault you unable or unwilling to understand it.
If you fail to explain it- it's not my fault.
But let me explain so as you may understand. If the sound was travelling in the same direction down the elevator shaft then it is not possible – repeat – not possible that David heard the sound coming from below. Why? Because that would mean that the sound passed him unheard(!!!) and then reversed direction (!!!) back towards the source it supposedly originated from.
How you arrive at that conclusion is a mystery.
This is absurd and to believe that it is possible is to believe in the impossible.
... perfectly demonstrating why strawman arguments are so particularly pointless.
Truth #6 #7 #8: remain true because you have not even presented your objections and more importantly they are sourced directly from the testimony of the persons in question.
On the contrary- an explanation for these events has been handed to you several times. You have ignored those explanations, and instead continued to propose your absurd notions. Much like your lies regarding Morelli's testimony, it's
pointless to continue to re-explain these things to you. You go off on tangents, disregard the rebuttal, and then pretend like you have accomplished some kind of victory.
The only way – repeat the only way - you can refute these statements is by arguing they did not experience what they claimed to have experienced.
Or, by pointing out that your
misrepresentations of their accounts is not supported by any evidence whatsoever.
So, I'll take option C, thank you.
Truth #9 does negate Truth #4: you present a word with no explanation behind it. A word which is not even applicable because truth #4 and truth #9 are not incompatible if they were you could please try and present your reasons.
I need to explain words to you?
I explained why your "Truth #9" negated "Truth #4", you ignored it and complained about a word not being explained to you... why do you think this is adequate?
T4 addresses the only passage by which the sound waves may have travelled down the air of the elevator shaft when the plane impacted the building. T9 makes another true statment about sound.
Do I need to quote you?
Apparently, I do.
Truth #4 the ONLY way Morilli could have heard the impact of the plane is if the sound waves travelled down the elevator shaft he was standing beside
This is a lie- as demonstrated by
your own statement:
Truth #9 Sound can travel through solids more quickly than air
I don't know if I can make this any more clear for you- you debunked yourself.
T3-8 specifically address “hearing” not “feeling” the sound waves. T9-12 specifically address “feeling” not "hearing" the sound waves. “Hearing” and “feeling” are two distinct ways a person can experience a sound or explosion. i covered this before.
You have given no reason as to why these distinctions are crucial to your argument, nor have you given any reason as to how a person can
feel a sound wave... (hint: we don't)
Truth #9 and #4 remain, moving on...
Correction: 9 negates 4, Queen takes Rook. Checkmate.
Truth #10. Is the statement true or not? Does stating “may” negate its truth?
Yes. Stating that a fact
may have happened is pointless- it's equivocation. If you're trying to argue your point, setting up statements that have no evidence to support them is bad enough, but just simply stating that something
may have happened and that's a "fact"- is meaningless... and if you base a conclusion on that (which you appear to have at least tried to do) then it's fallacious.
I could have been more affirmative and say that the sound waves definitely did travelled down all of the building. But because i dont know that for sure i said it “may” have travelled down the entire building. T10 remains you have presented no valid objection, moiving on....
Actually- you said quite the opposite. You said that it was impossible. Your evidence for such a claim:
nothing.
Truth #12 is a true statement based on science it is not a quotation. If you believe that the statement is not true then please provide your reasons. T12 remains, moving on...
It's a strawman. Moving on...
You try to refute my conclusion by acknowledging the truth of the premises by which i reached that conclusion. You studied philosophy right?
That makes no sense at all.
Because totovader has not provided ANY reason which refutes or neagtes the truth of ANY of my premises then logically my conclusions still stand.
Oh, I provided them- but like a child, you just cupped your ears and ignored them
without any justification. Just stating "you're wrong, moving on" is entirely insufficient. All you did throughout this entire post is just
restate your positions and ignore my rebuttals. That's all you
have ever done throughout this thread.
Totvader still believes in the impossible i.e. that the “explosion” mentioned in the testimony of David and Morelli were caused by the impact of a plane 90+ floors above because i have demonstarted through a series of true statments that it impossible.
Incorrect. You have demonstrated through a series of contradictory and fallacious statements that your assertions are baseless, but that you are entirely incapable of changing your mind.
I will be moving on however with my next presentation including more tetsimony. totovader talks philosophy but fails to apply it.
So now it's a good thing that I'm philosophical? A couple posts ago you said it was a bad thing...
By debunking totvader i have successfully eliminated the possibility that the “explosion” mentioned by David and Morelli could have possibly been caused by the plane impact.
Like hell you have. You've just shown that you ignore any evidence to the contrary, refuse to provide any evidence of your own, and won't even
begin to address the rebuttals provided for you.
You mentioned something very telling with your opening remarks you effectively say that if all i am doing is pointing out that you can be wrong then i will be here forever. this troubles me greatly, after presenting quotations from your own mouth that PROVE you were wrong before, that PROVE you changed your story, you still believe that your not wrong!!
It troubles you that I can be wrong?
Unlike you-
I concede to the facts. If I'm wrong- it's no big deal. Proving me wrong certainly does not make your case for you, despite what you may think.
This clearly demonstrates to me that you have the mentality of a fundamentalist – i.e. that your beleifs can never be proved wrong - even with reason. fundamentalists try to rational justify impossible beliefs.
That makes no sense at all. I just stated that I'm wrong all the time... so I'm a fundamentalist?
How do you think it helps your case to be so self-contradictory?
you are unable to present a robust argument and are only able to produce catchy one liners.
Get this through your head:
YOUR ARGUMENTS REQUIRE NOTHING MORE. Got it? If you can't get past the VERY SIMPLE notion that you have NO EVIDENCE to support your claim, why would I waste my time with a... "robust argument" (whatever the crap that means)?
again if you cannot refute the truth of my statements then LOGIC demands that you accept the conclusion.
And what the

does logic
demand if I have proven your statements wrong,
but you ignore my rebuttals in favor of simply repeating them?
What does logic say about that?
Does logic say that when the evidence is shown to you- and you willfully ignore it in favor of a fantasy- that you are a king of logic? Please- think for 10 minutes on what you have accomplished here. You have cupped your ears, arrived at a conclusion with no rational basis whatsoever- and then subsequently ignored everyone in this thread. It's
astounding how pathetic your argument has been- but you march on as if you don't even care.
How does logic even
enter into your argument? The entire thing is fallacious from the start- adding just a drop of logic causes all the little particles of your absurd lies to scatter about until nothing of your claim remains.
please dont waste my time if you cannot refute the truth of my statements - or anyone else in the forum for that matter.
Please don't waste my time by ignoring my rebuttals with "still stands, moving on". It's transparent and pathetic.