So then why are we all still blaming Osama for 9/11?
How do we have the authority to charge someone of a crime
You don't get it.
We, and I mean unofficially just about everybody in the world, accuse him because he ADMITTED IT. He is the spiritual and financial leader of an organization that DID IT. Only courts can CHARGE him.
But, you think 911 was an inside job. Obviously that means you must think Osama is not guilty of it. He's either a Patsy or in on it
So, in order to pull off 911, the government (or whoever you think it was) must be in a position to do just about anything, cover anything up, frame people, alter records and evidence, bully first responders and experts around the world, pull off the largest hoax in the history of the world, and you don't think they could pin a fake charge on Osama?
I'll ask again: I think there is a simple procedural reason why he hasn't been officially charged with 911, much like Al Capone. I see nothing suspicious in it, no cloak-and-dagger stuff there. Boring huh? Anyway, if you disagree and think it is suspicious, then couldn't your all-powerful conspiracy simply make charges up? Heck, according to people who think like you the huge amount of evidence that implicated Al Queda pressented in Moussoui's trial had to have been fabricated. Now THAT'S some power!
Or did the evil conspiracy make the mistake of giving the task of actually charging OBL with the crime so armchair investigators like you wouldn't be suspicious to the same department it gave the task of finding WMD in Iraq. I mean what a bunch of mess ups. All they needed to do is find a chemical weapon or something. Anything to prevent the president from looking like an Idiot (or more like one than he already did). But Noooooo, they messed that one up, and those same folks couldn't even manage to pin a fake charge on a man already hated!
I can imagine that the head of that NWO department lost his corner office in NWO headquarters for that one!