• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

Why are these not showing up in my browser?
All I see are blank pages...absolutely nothing until I quote them.



You might have blocked images from the Strip Generator site by accident. Blocking images comes up as an option when I right click to copy and paste the image URLs. Maybe you hit that by mistake?

Otherwise, I have no idea.
 
You might have blocked images from the Strip Generator site by accident. Blocking images comes up as an option when I right click to copy and paste the image URLs. Maybe you hit that by mistake?

Otherwise, I have no idea.

it's not that, because I can see previous postings, and when I use the "Quote", I can paste the URL and view the images.
I hate Netscape 8.X.
 
1488446b6507318edb.png
 
I'm feeling a little frustrated today:




For references, just search the forums for posts by Somerled and Mjd1982.
 
Just when you thought it couldn't get any dumber, you get proved wrong:Mind reading, pitch shifting microphone preamps.
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/1097646bb4117ce951.png[/qimg]

This is the device in question, by the way. It doesn't even do pitch shifting, let alone mind reading, auto correcting "sing it the way I meant to sing," "make the singer sound right" pitch shifting.



Nominated!

Of course, if you win, I'll hate you forever, since mine didn't even make it into the finals!
 
:dl:

Love the new toons! I am astounded by the talent you guys display.
 
I'm also astounded with the great work Horatius and others do with these comics. I'd help, but I ran out of ideas back around page 12.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom